CALIFORNIA: UC SAN DIEGO CASPA 2023-2024

1 hour ago, PrePaParty said:

Hi! Just submitted my secondary and was wondering if anyone knew how to pay the supplemental fee? I was told to check the confirmation email but it never gave a specific payment link. Thanks! Good luck everyone 🙂

Hi ! I believe it is free for this cycle since it was delayed ! I went back and checked my email from a couple months ago and it says there is no supplemental fee this cycle and anyone that paid previously will be reimbursed. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PandabearPA26 said:

Hi ! I believe it is free for this cycle since it was delayed ! I went back and checked my email from a couple months ago and it says there is no supplemental fee this cycle and anyone that paid previously will be reimbursed. 

Oh okay that makes sense!! Thank you for checking and letting me know!

Can anyone speak to once you start the secondary application if you can exit out of it or if it must be completed in one sitting. Also does anyone know the price of the program? I feel like early on I was hearing 300k but have not been able to find out anything concrete.

Thank you.

21 hours ago, kb1921 said:

Can anyone speak to once you start the secondary application if you can exit out of it or if it must be completed in one sitting. Also does anyone know the price of the program? I feel like early on I was hearing 300k but have not been able to find out anything concrete.

Thank you.

I'm pretty sure you can exit out of the secondary and come back to it - I submitted in July and don't remember it well but I definitely didn't do it in one sitting. 

As far as the price - I went to 2 different info sessions (April and Oct) and they had changed the price in that time, so take it as a ballpark. In October, total tuition was $169,390 and total cost of attendance including tuition, campus fees, room & board, books/supplies, misc/personal, and transportation was $258,962. 

IMG_9946.thumb.jpg.8a77c4cc49acd2b91607485ed647612e.jpg

7 hours ago, ohsierramarie said:

I'm pretty sure you can exit out of the secondary and come back to it - I submitted in July and don't remember it well but I definitely didn't do it in one sitting. 

As far as the price - I went to 2 different info sessions (April and Oct) and they had changed the price in that time, so take it as a ballpark. In October, total tuition was $169,390 and total cost of attendance including tuition, campus fees, room & board, books/supplies, misc/personal, and transportation was $258,962. 

IMG_9946.thumb.jpg.8a77c4cc49acd2b91607485ed647612e.jpg

thank you for the info! 

1 hour ago, futuresuPAhuman said:

curious how many people applied to ucsd. can people give this a thumbs up if you’re still interested in the program? and does anyone know how to see how many people are in this thread or follow the thread? 

we could never know. not everyone is here

• Upvote 1

So I know the website says "After the application closes, interview invitations will be sent out, which will take place from March 18–29." but do we think that means the interview invitations will be sent out March 18-29, or that the interviews themselves will take place March 18-29 and that we can expect invitations/rejections before then?

42 minutes ago, IsaacNewton420 said:

So I know the website says "After the application closes, interview invitations will be sent out, which will take place from March 18–29." but do we think that means the interview invitations will be sent out March 18-29, or that the interviews themselves will take place March 18-29 and that we can expect invitations/rejections before then?

i think interviews are being sent out the week of the 9th and interviews are being HELD the week of the 18