CALIFORNIA: UC SAN DIEGO CASPA 2023-2024

I just got an email confirming completion of the secondary application. They also sent a link to read through their attestations and confirm understanding. It says they won’t start reviewing your application until this is completed so look out for that email after completing the secondary application!!

1 minute ago, kangel17 said:

I just got an email confirming completion of the secondary application. They also sent a link to read through their attestations and confirm understanding. It says they won’t start reviewing your application until this is completed so look out for that email after completing the secondary application!!

I just got through with that too!

2 hours ago, kangel17 said:

The email looks like this in case anybody is wondering!

IMG_6528.jpeg

I wonder if they will start reviewing applications in the order of those responses to that link once received, or if they will start reviewing applications in the order that the CASPAs were received. Like for example, I submitted CASPA on 5/5, but will someone who submitted the response to that form earlier than me but submitted CASPA later than me get reviewed first?

On 6/22/2023 at 3:44 PM, kangel17 said:

I did not receive a second email stating this. I only received the receipt stating that my secondary app was submitted and paid for! it said my application would be reviewed once they receive the payment, submission of CASPA (verified), and secondary application.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, deepsingh said:

I tried to find the secondary to submit but the website says there's no secondary app right now and to keep checking back for updates. Does anyone know what the deal is? I'm nervous that if I can't submit it my app won't be considered but I'm confused on what's going on with it

I just checked and it states " 

The Secondary Application has been temporarily disabled. Do not contact the program. Instead, please revisit this page to check for status updates on the application site.

Hi all, 

I just submitted on CASPA yesterday, and am seeing that there is a secondary. I’m not able to access it through the link that was on CASPA, and their website said it was disabled and not to contact them about the status of the secondary. I feel a lil paranoid that if I don’t submit a secondary, my app won’t be fully evaluated. Anyone on the same boat? 🙃

23 hours ago, valthefuturepa said:

Hi all, 

I just submitted on CASPA yesterday, and am seeing that there is a secondary. I’m not able to access it through the link that was on CASPA, and their website said it was disabled and not to contact them about the status of the secondary. I feel a lil paranoid that if I don’t submit a secondary, my app won’t be fully evaluated. Anyone on the same boat? 🙃

Once you pay the fee for the secondary application, the link to the secondary is at the bottom of the receipt and you should be able to access it from there. I just checked mine and it is still working, even though the one of the website isn't.

1 hour ago, selachimorphas said:

Once you pay the fee for the secondary application, the link to the secondary is at the bottom of the receipt and you should be able to access it from there. I just checked mine and it is still working, even though the one of the website isn't.

Hi I am not even able to get to the secondary. Are you able to send a link?

Just now, valthefuturepa said:

FYI: asked them about secondary, and got this automated message

IMG_4483.png

oh! well if you already tried to reach out then maybe they will respond soon. i got an automated message when i first emailed them about a different question, but then they still responded. Try doing some research on the website and see if it answers your question. If not maybe just ask in an email if they recieved your application since the secondary application is disable or if that will affect your chances. maybe check deadlines too and wait it out if possible! im sure they are getting lots of emails about this and they are aware of the issue. I am sorry, good luck!! I wish you the best!! 

• Thanks 1