CALIFORNIA: UC SAN DIEGO CASPA 2023-2024

6 minutes ago, sleepyprepa said:

I’m not sure tbh, I’m preparing to apply again next cycle just in case. Since every time they have an info session it just seemed like it was one thing after another that was holding them back from starting the interview process. And I think they were still having their offices built.

interesting.. they don’t have any info sessions for this year i don’t think. unless they recently added some since i last checked. i’d be interested to go in person and talk to them 

5 months said out loud doesnt seem like much. But 30 days x5 is a good amount if in theory all they need is to  review apps, interview and onboard.  I think it will come down to the next 4-6 weeks. Then I will stop refreshing my email and prepare to reapply next cycle. Holding out hope is one of the toughest feelings haha

I signed up to attend the info session on February 7 (virtually).  So far, I have received rejections from eight schools (seven without interview invites and one a week after the interview).  I have an interview with another school on Thursday.  I am waiting to hear any updates from four other schools.  One of them is UC San Diego.  I am preparing to reapply to schools next cycle.

Good luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...