CALIFORNIA: UC SAN DIEGO CASPA 2023-2024

Congratulations to everyone who received an interview invite! I'm still anxiously refreshing my email 😫 Hoping to hear back soon, if anyone gets an invite today or in the next couple days it would be so helpful if you posted updates! 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, PrePAMonster said:

Going back to the interview invitation discussion , I think they will be doing a second round of interviews as stated from the 18-29 for interviews as mentioned in their emailScreenshot2024-03-15at6_26_17PM.jpeg.efd73a788b04da1438ce24b83bcc0cfb.jpeg

Did not get this email! Thanks for posting. 

• Like 1

I opened my email this morning at 10:30 am and got an invite to interview for 3/19. I sent my secondary out early July. Invites are still happening as seats open up. Good luck everyone and keep checking your email. I’m happy to share how the interview went if you dm me mid week 🙂 

Edited by microspidercc

I have not heard anything about an interview invite from UCSD.  I submitted my CASPA and supplemental essays on July 27, 2023.  Although I still hope to receive an invitation, I have already planned to reapply to PA schools on April 25th.

2 minutes ago, tameyer said:

I have not heard anything about an interview invite from UCSD.  I submitted my CASPA and supplemental essays on July 27, 2023.  Although I still hope to receive an invitation, I have already planned to reapply to PA schools on April 25th.

me as well! i submitted CASPA in June and supps in july