Franklin Pierce Hybrid 2023-2024 Cycle

For those of us who haven’t heard back anything, have any of you guys reached out about your application? I know we are supposed to be patient but I feel like when it’s been over a month (or several months for others) we should be able to know what’s going on. I haven’t heard anything from Texas or Arizona in a long time 

• Upvote 2

Texas Program Question:
I just applied but there is no available Casper testing date. Was there a deadline for that that I missed?

Pretty sure they have already selected the class, but I wanted to take the chance to be in the candidate pool.

Anyone accepted offer for TX program?

7 hours ago, PAMVR said:

Texas Program Question:
I just applied but there is no available Casper testing date. Was there a deadline for that that I missed?

Pretty sure they have already selected the class, but I wanted to take the chance to be in the candidate pool.

Anyone accepted offer for TX program?

The next Casper test is mid-November, past the Nov 1 deadline for Texas. Idk if the program will let you take the Casper after their deadline, you can email them about it. As far as I know their class isn’t filled yet, many of us still have interviews left to do.

I'm interviewing at the end of the month, and had a question about the MMI format. I know that @RRTTOPAPATH explained it was behavioral questions designed to show the interviewers your personality, but does anyone else know how the group interview works or has any more information? This is my first MMI interview and I'm in my second cycle, so definitely nervous. For context, rejected by AZ and interviewing at the TX program

Edited by Rosewater
Tagged the wrong person
  • Like 1

On 10/13/2023 at 1:26 PM, Keondre said:

For those of us who haven’t heard back anything, have any of you guys reached out about your application? I know we are supposed to be patient but I feel like when it’s been over a month (or several months for others) we should be able to know what’s going on. I haven’t heard anything from Texas or Arizona in a long time 

I’ve been tempted to, as I applied in May for both programs, and have been in the “recommended for consideration for interview” status for Texas program since beginning of June. However, their FAQ says not to do so, so I’m not sure what to do 😕

3 hours ago, Rosewater said:

Glad the forum is back online! For those of you who got accepted to the TX program, how long did it take to hear back after your interview? 

I believe TX said they go through all interviews first and give everyone a rank before sending out decisions. We’ll most likely hear back end of November/beginning of December. Worst case scenario we hear back next year lol.

Edited by Eyeofthetiger
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eyeofthetiger said:

I believe TX said they go through all interviews first and give everyone a rank before sending out decisions. We’ll most likely hear back end of November/beginning of December. Worst case scenario we hear back next year lol.

I wonder if they are still conducting interviews. I've been in consideration for interview since June with no updates..

6 minutes ago, ThePAQuest said:

I wonder if they are still conducting interviews. I've been in consideration for interview since June with no updates..

They’ll be conducting them until the end of November, and so far it looks like they send invites ~3 weeks in advance. So its nearing the end but there’s still some time, I hope y’all hear back soon >~<.

• Like 1