Franklin Pierce Hybrid 2023-2024 Cycle

55 minutes ago, GrnPA said:

I received an interview for Texas 11/7! They said they are using a ranking system and candidates will not hear back until all interviews are completed at the end of November - incase some are going crazy waiting to hear back!

52 minutes ago, Onedayapa11 said:

Me too! That's what I saw as well in the email.

Eyy, just as we were just talking about it lol. Good luck y’all!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, paonmymind said:

I applied a month ago once I found out about the program. Do you think they’ll even look at my application? I’m worried they won’t since I submitted it so close to the due date. 

If you got all the requirements on time, I’m sure they will 🙂. Quality of your application ~imo~ matters as much as the timing, if not more. They said they’ll finish interviews at the end of the month so there’s still some time.

• Like 2

Is anyone worried that the program is hybrid? I’ve heard a lot of the times that hybrid programs aren’t the best bc pa school is something that should be done in person with classmates and professors to help you grow and lead you through the process. I just wanted to know what yalls opinion is on the hybrid program.

On 10/30/2023 at 8:39 PM, Eyeofthetiger said:

I believe TX said they go through all interviews first and give everyone a rank before sending out decisions. We’ll most likely hear back end of November/beginning of December. Worst case scenario we hear back next year lol.

That’s what I figured as it said it in the email; I forgot this forum is for both AZ and TX and got confused when people said they got accepted haha

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Eyeofthetiger said:

If you got all the requirements on time, I’m sure they will 🙂. Quality of your application ~imo~ matters as much as the timing, if not more. They said they’ll finish interviews at the end of the month so there’s still some time.

for finishing interviews as the end of the month, is this for both programs in AZ and TX?

On 10/30/2023 at 8:09 PM, ThePAQuest said:

I wonder if they are still conducting interviews. I've been in consideration for interview since June with no updates..

I am in the exact same spot. It’s a little frustrating because I just want to know either way so I can move past the limbo phase. 

10 hours ago, FutPA2023 said:

Hello everyone ! 
I received an interview from Texas, but haven’t heard anything from Arizona since they confirmed my application was received. Is anyone in the same boat ?? 

Congrats! When is it scheduled for? Also yeah, Arizona seems to have more people in limbo due to many applicants or interviewing until Dec or something else happening.