Franklin Pierce Hybrid 2023-2024 Cycle

2 hours ago, shelfrank said:

Just finished my interview for AZ! Fingers crossed!!!

Congrats!!! I have my interview next week. I'm sure you're not allowed to disclose a lot of interview information but was it MMI style or just traditional interview questions?

@lisaxx It was more of a behavioral interview. Like what would you do in "x" situation. I would also have a good answer for what your motivations are for pursuing PA, but I think that's a given 🙂

Almost forgot to add, because the interview is so short (20 minutes) it only really leaves time for them to ask you 3-4 questions. They save about 5 minutes at the end for questions you have for them. I recommend thinking of 1-2 to ask!

Edited by shelfrank
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, shelfrank said:

ACCEPTED TO AZ!!!! IM GONNA BE A PA!!!!

This was my first time applying and the last school to hear back from (rejected by 7 others). OH MY GODDDDD!!

Congrats!!! Super excited to be classmates with you!! Be sure to join our FB group, the link is in the FPU thread under AZ 🙂

• Like 1

Hi everyone!
for those that have been accepted or interviewed have they given more details on how clinicals will take place? Are they only offered in Arizona despite being a hybrid program or are you able to do clinicals where you reside? Also have they discussed the provisional status at all? 

Edited by CCalPA

12 hours ago, DreamItBelieveItBecomeIt said:

Received and accepted my invitation to meet with the interviewing committee!

What has been accepted students experience in hearing back following the interview?

I interviewed on a Monday and heard back that Friday. Other students have heard sooner (within 2 days). It's a pretty quick turn around time!

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2024 at 10:17 AM, DreamItBelieveItBecomeIt said:

For those accepted to AZ - have you been told the start date? The site says “late August”. Just wondering what “late August” means.

We've only been told late august so far and that we would be sent materials closer to the date (I'm hoping by early summer!)

Edited by shelfrank
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 9:01 AM, DreamItBelieveItBecomeIt said:

How are the AZ candidates and accepted students doing?  I interview Monday afternoon.  

Are there any other candidates interviewing for the 26th?

Hi there, how did your interview go?

1 hour ago, gaz2022 said:

Hi there, how did your interview go?

I believe the interview went well.  I didn't feel overly confident in how I articulated myself however, I was placed on the waitlist, so I must have shared who I was well.  Waitlisting is hard!  I find myself checking my email several times a day in hopes an opportunity is awarded.  I also find myself trolling the forum to hear from others of their experiences to stay connected.  I wish nothing but the best for everyone, and continue to hold hope that my chance may still happen, only because a better fit came along for someone else.

How is the cohort coming together?  Do y'all get connected after being accepted?

3 hours ago, DreamItBelieveItBecomeIt said:

I believe the interview went well.  I didn't feel overly confident in how I articulated myself however, I was placed on the waitlist, so I must have shared who I was well.  Waitlisting is hard!  I find myself checking my email several times a day in hopes an opportunity is awarded.  I also find myself trolling the forum to hear from others of their experiences to stay connected.  I wish nothing but the best for everyone, and continue to hold hope that my chance may still happen, only because a better fit came along for someone else.

How is the cohort coming together?  Do y'all get connected after being accepted?

So far we only have 22 people in our FB group, so I am not too sure how many total people have been accepted. Don’t lose hope on the waitlist!! One of our classmates was placed on that and then accepted a month later!!!

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, gaz2022 said:

So far we only have 22 people in our FB group, so I am not too sure how many total people have been accepted. Don’t lose hope on the waitlist!! One of our classmates was placed on that and then accepted a month later!!!

It was interesting because they said it would be a couple to a few weeks for them to make their decision. My waitlist status was nearly immediate. I’m staying hopeful. And I’m staying busy! I’ve got to keep my mind sharp and focused. 

So, members are not connected necessarily by the University to help get to know one another? I wonder if someone asked if the University would help connect the cohort.

Also, what are you and those you’ve connected eigg th doing before day one of the program?

Edited by DreamItBelieveItBecomeIt