Franklin Pierce Hybrid 2023-2024 Cycle

22 hours ago, futurecaliforniapa said:

I just got moved to a more in-depth review with faculty two days ago at the Arizona campus... confused on why I've been so delayed because I submitted way back in early May. Oh well!

I was just moved to in-depth review today for AZ and submitted end of July, and for texas I was moved to in-depth review weeks ago. AZ seems to be going a lot slower.

On 6/23/2023 at 9:37 PM, JtoPA said:

Hello, I am hoping someone can give me some clarification on the Texas program. I have sent the program two emails and have not received a response. My question is in regard to location sites of the clinical education portion of the program. I read the FAQ section and the student handbook in search of a definitive answer.

I do not live in TX and would like to complete as many clinical rotations in my home state (if accepted). I understand that relocation is not necessary during the preclinical year. The website stated majority of clinical sites are in TX, and students must be prepared to travel to an assigned site if necessary. Since this will be the first class, I thought it would be best to seek clarification if clinical rotations can be completed in my home state. 

I appreciate any insight.

I have the same question! Anyone speak with either hybrid program about likelyhood of staying local for clinical rotatons?

• Upvote 1

On 8/18/2023 at 4:46 PM, RRTTOPAPATH said:

I received an interview for that date as well!

Hello! I was wondering if you could explain the interview experience (mine is scheduled 10/17). It says MMI and "group session". 

Also, did they provide more detail on clinical rotation placement and efforts made to be near your home? 

On 9/22/2023 at 5:48 PM, TiffanyC said:

Hello! I was wondering if you could explain the interview experience (mine is scheduled 10/17). It says MMI and "group session". 

Also, did they provide more detail on clinical rotation placement and efforts made to be near your home? 

i attended an interview with them beginning of september. the MMI is a series of behavioral questions and random out of the box questions that are designed to throw you off. it’s essentially so they can learn more about your personality. there’s a group interview and then some one on one with staff. they didn’t explain much about rotations but they said they will aim to find some close to your home, but no promises. the ones they have aligned are mainly surrounding TX.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Keondre said:

I saw someone who applied 8/10 and got an interview for Texas. I applied before then and haven't heard anything back from them. I got an email that my application was recommended for an interview but that doesn't mean I'll get an interview. That was on 9/6. Can anyone else relate? 

Me. I applied on 05/04 for the AZ and TX campus. I received the “recommended for interview” email from TX campus on 06/06..

Edited by ThePAQuest