Franklin Pierce Hybrid 2023-2024 Cycle

4 minutes ago, CCalPA said:

I received another email today stating that review was being forwarded to faculty? but I am a little confused because it seemed like the same email sent about 2 weeks ago. Did anyone else have this happen?

I got an email from the Arizona campus today saying it was forwarded for an in-depth review with faculty! The one for “initial” review does look identical for the “in-depth” review email, maybe that’s why.

1 hour ago, pineappleloveheart said:

Can anyone help me? I am supposed to interview tomorrow on 9/5 for the Texas program. They said they'd send out info about the time and zoom link for the interview a day or two prior to the event, but I still haven't gotten anything. Has anyone else had this problem? Please help I was really excited for this interview tomorrow. 

Check now! I just received the info!

3 hours ago, PA4CA said:

Congrats! When did you apply? I haven’t heard anything, I applied in early August and am getting worried having no news from Texas or Arizona 😥. How long do these schools take on average to get back to applicants?

Thank you so much! I applied 5/29 but had to wait for my Casper test and results to be sent in. I met the initial baseline review on 7/14 and then passed the second review on 7/17. So just over a month to hear back regarding the interview. I had a similar timeline with Texas and have yet to hear back, so don’t lose hope!! Good luck! 

22 hours ago, PA4CA said:

Congrats! When did you apply? I haven’t heard anything, I applied in early August and am getting worried having no news from Texas or Arizona 😥. How long do these schools take on average to get back to applicants?

I applied to both programs on 7/31 and have only heard from TX. Nothing from AZ still!

I sent an email to Pam this morning asking for an update on my AZ application since it's been 6 weeks since I submitted and she immediately responded saying my casper score was just received and then I immediately received an email that I passed baseline review and am in queue for in-depth review by faculty. 

My casper score was definitely sent about a month ago, considering I've already heard from the TX program about my application moving along. Sounds like maybe the AZ program is getting a lot of hits and some apps are being missed. I would highly recommend reaching out for anyone else in this position!!