Great Opportunity for PA in Alexandria, MN

Hello,  

My name is Austin and I am an executive recruiter at gpac specializing in the healthcare industry. Recently, my team and I connected with a great organization near Alexandria, MN who partnered with us to find qualified candidates for their open Physician Assistant roles within their growing organization.  

This Physician Assistant role is a full-time, on-site position. It also comes with a highly industry competitive starting compensation ($130,000 - $175,000 annual starting out) and full-benefits package options. This is a Monday through Friday position with no evenings, weekends, or holidays. 401(k) retirement with company match; generous PTO, paid holidays. A relocation package may also be available for the right candidate! 

I’d be really interested in speaking with you further to see what you’re possibly looking for in your next opportunity. Please feel free to reach out and I can send you a more detailed description of the position.  

If this position is not exactly what you are looking for, I have several other client companies I am working with that would be interested in your background if you would like to speak about those other opportunities as well. All communications with myself and my organization are highly confidential and I will never share your information.   

I hope to hear from you soon! Feel free to reach out austin.kiler@gogpac.com | (605) 501-4713 | https://www.linkedin.com/in/austin-kiler/

Best,

Austin