Eastern Virginia Medical School Interviews 2022

25 minutes ago, chandleram96 said:

Hey everyone! I just looked at my PURL (for probably the 100th time) on a hunch that something would change after receiving my acceptance phone call yesterday and it changed from the interview confirmation screen to an acceptance screen (I accepted and paid the deposit)! Just wanted to give a heads up to those who received a call yesterday or today. For those still waiting don’t hang your head yet there’s still a lot of hope left!

if you dont me asking, which faculty member did you interview with?

1 hour ago, PA111222 said:

I interviewed with Dr. Ram. I have a friend who interviewed with Professor Conrad so I was curious if anyone who interviewed with her had heard back yet. 

I interviewed with professor Conrad and haven’t heard back yet. I’d be interested to know if your friend hears back! 🙂

• Like 1

Hi everyone! Reposting the Facebook links because the link may have expired:

MPA Class of 2025: https://www.facebook.com/groups/600644581687047/

MPA Class of 2024 AND 2025: https://www.facebook.com/groups/587093889741898/

if you know of someone that has also accepted an invitation to the EVMS MPA Class of 2025, please send them the link! Not everyone looks at the forum. 🙂  

1 hour ago, katiegaskin said:

Hi everyone! Reposting the Facebook links because the link may have expired:

MPA Class of 2025: https://www.facebook.com/groups/600644581687047/

MPA Class of 2024 AND 2025: https://www.facebook.com/groups/587093889741898/

if you know of someone that has also accepted an invitation to the EVMS MPA Class of 2025, please send them the link! Not everyone looks at the forum. 🙂  

Hey Katie! Dont know if you know much.. but do you know if all 80 acceptances were called/sent out at this point?

3 minutes ago, patobe82 said:

Lol I’m still waiting I was talking about by nerves being wrecked!! 

Of all the folks here, for your perseverance, you deserve an acceptance. If it came down to me and you for a final spot, I’d give it up to you because nobody wants this more than you. Keep hopes up, man. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, medic1210 said:

Of all the folks here, for your perseverance, you deserve an acceptance. If it came down to me and you for a final spot, I’d give it up to you because nobody wants this more than you. Keep hopes up, man. 

Wow just wow thanks for all your support man. I do want this I don’t know what else is left to do except just to keep pushing. I won’t give up this is my dream! 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, medic1210 said:

Hey now don't forget about the rest of us! Haha kidding! I do also want an acceptance very very very bad as well, just tryinggggg to keep calm and not over post 🙂  We all deserve this! We have all worked so so hard! It's just about when we get that one yes!!!

Edited by omprepa
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, omprepa said:

Hey now don't forget about the rest of us! Haha kidding! I do also want an acceptance very very very bad as well, just tryinggggg to keep calm and not over post 🙂 

Haha. Listen, my man is on his fourth cycle. That’s determination. 

But I absolutely agree. I really want this acceptance. I’m fortunate I have another acceptance but I’d take EVMS. It keeps my family together rather than doing long distance. Plus EVMS has some features that really make it not necessarily better but different in a good way. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, omprepa said:

Hey now don't forget about the rest of us! Haha kidding! I do also want an acceptance very very very bad as well, just tryinggggg to keep calm and not over post 🙂  We all deserve this! We have all worked so so hard! It's just about when we get that one yes!!!

Couldn’t have said this better myself! I am still hoping I get in as well, but just remember we all have made it this far and we deserve this. Try, try, and try again if at first you don’t succeed. We all have what it takes it just comes down to that one yes that we need!

• Like 3