A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

11 minutes ago, laxpa23 said:

Sounds like everyone that interviewed in March got acceptance emails. Anyone that interviewed in April receive an acceptance email yet? 

I think someone said they interviewed on 4/4 and they received an acceptance. I have not seen anyone from 4/11, 4/14, or 4/24 interviews say they received anything yet. So maybe they split it into the first three interviews dates and the last three? not really sure tho

22 minutes ago, tormund said:

I think someone said they interviewed on 4/4 and they received an acceptance. I have not seen anyone from 4/11, 4/14, or 4/24 interviews say they received anything yet. So maybe they split it into the first three interviews dates and the last three? not really sure tho

I don’t see the person that said they interviewed on 4/4 & got an acceptance.what page was that on?

13 minutes ago, laxpa23 said:

I see it. Seems to be the only acceptance from 4/4.

I interviewed 4/4…. 

I’ve only seen about 10 people that got the acceptance email. There are 90 spots. Still plenty of spots left. 

true, but granted not everyone who has been accepted will be on this forum so they probably have sent out more than 10 acceptances. But they did mention that a majority of people will not hear back until July, so lets pray that is the case. 

Cause of my own personal life and situation, the 4/11 date was the only date I was able to interview so I am hoping that taking a later interview date did not negatively affect my chances. But I will email them and ask if all the acceptances have been sent out or are there seats available and acceptances are sent out in waves. I will keep you updated if and when they respond. 

• Upvote 1