A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

Just got accepted! Interviewed 4/4. 
low GPA applicant- I was on academic probation! cGPA- 3.4 sGPA- 3.0 PCE- 2,000 hrs. Volunteered immensely in my church!

I live in Chicago- I could use any help to connect about loans and housing!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻 I’d appreciate it. This is going to be a big move for me. Would love to chat with someone. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nohra said:

low GPA applicant- I was on academic probation! cGPA- 3.4 sGPA- 3.0 PCE- 2,000 hrs. Volunteered immensely in my church!

I live in Chicago- I could use any help to connect about loans and housing!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻 I’d appreciate it. This is going to be a big move for me. Would love to chat with someone. 

Congrats!! When did you submit CASPA app and secondary app if you don’t mind me asking

18 minutes ago, Nohra said:

Congrats! Did they send the acceptance to the Gmail we created or your original email?

27 minutes ago, Omeldonia said:

Anyone try to apply for the student loans and get this pop up. 
if I can’t get aid, I don’t think I can attend and it isn’t on us they sent out decisions too late.

1823ABCC-A95A-473D-AAAF-A07EE8A2EFF8.jpeg

It’s just letting you know that they don’t offer direct plus loans, but there are grad plus loans

34 minutes ago, Jade4788 said:

It’s just letting you know that they don’t offer direct plus loans, but there are grad plus loans

When applying for a grad Plus loan, do I do this in the full amount of tutiton for the whole PA term or just by the year? Then reapply for the grad plus loan for the next year? 

& let’s say I end up not needing the loan, must I pay it back? 

44 minutes ago, Nohra said:

When applying for a grad Plus loan, do I do this in the full amount of tutiton for the whole PA term or just by the year? Then reapply for the grad plus loan for the next year? 

& let’s say I end up not needing the loan, must I pay it back? 

You do it by each school year so for our second year you’d reapply for on Fafsa. You would just give all that you didn’t use back. I’m not sure what the process is for that though.

Edited by Jade4788