A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

45 minutes ago, FaithTowardsMed said:

I am starting to go crazy about this wait. I submitted my application back in July, was told they were not moving forward with me in September, submitted for a GPA recalculation December 19th, and received a secondary on Jan 31st. I am just unsure where I would fall under the review process.

I would try to be patient, which I know is hard cause I am in the same boat as you! I submitted my initial and secondary in November and still am waiting to hear! We just gotta be as patient and try not to worry so much!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, niquemack said:

Congratulations, assuming you got accepted somewhere else!🙂

When did you submit your application, if you don't mind me asking?

I submitted my application in early may last year, and then submitted my supplemental application in early September!

5 hours ago, sbokhari said:

Has anyone joined the group me chat? I don't see anyone there. I am also looking for a roommate/housemate for those who got accepted. 🙂 Can someone tell me how to reply to other people messages, I am new to the forum. Thank you!

If you hit the “quote” button on the bottom left of whichever message you want to respond to, that’s how you can respond to others! 🙂

8 hours ago, sbokhari said:

Has anyone joined the group me chat? I don't see anyone there. I am also looking for a roommate/housemate for those who got accepted. 🙂 Can someone tell me how to reply to other people messages, I am new to the forum. Thank you!

Yes people have joined the group me 🙂