A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

2 hours ago, taythepa2023 said:

For those accepted, do we know if they’re going to have a welcome zoom with all of the helpful info we need?

Not sure, but I’ve just emailed Tina about any questions I had regarding our checklist. I think maybe as more time passes we’ll get more info 🙂 

From going through this forum and based on those who received acceptances, it seems like anyone who applied mid-September and earlier have heard back (minus a few). And those who applied late September and later may be the next wave of people. I could be wrong. This is just what it seems like based on the forum

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, PAsm225 said:

From going through this forum and based on those who received acceptances, it seems like anyone who applied mid-September and earlier have heard back (minus a few). And those who applied late September and later may be the next wave of people. I could be wrong. This is just what it seems like based on the forum

That is what I am thinking too, because I submitted last July but I resubmitted transcripts and didn't receive a secondary until the end of January 2023.

53 minutes ago, PAsm225 said:

I think you’re exactly right , fingers 🤞🏽.

58 minutes ago, PAsm225 said:

I hope you're right!!! I applied September 23rd and still waiting to hear back. 🙏🏽🤞🏽🙏🏽

I submitted my secondary application on Sept. 25th

Received the canvas assignments on Feb. 10th 

Submitted the canvas assignments on Feb. 13th, 14th, and 15th 

Interviewed March 23rd

I hope @PAsm225 is right that those who applied later are still waiting to hear back.🤞

Edited by Nana0113
better organization
  • Like 1

Hey guys I was accepted to a different school, so hopefully that opens up a spot for someone else. To those accepted I am in touch with a 1st year student who has the tea on housing. Message me if you are interested and I will link you up with him 🙂 Congrats to everyone accepted! Good luck to everyone who has not heard back. Remember everything happens for a reason and don't give up! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, PAZaddy1738 said:

Hey guys I was accepted to a different school, so hopefully that opens up a spot for someone else. To those accepted I am in touch with a 1st year student who has the tea on housing. Message me if you are interested and I will link you up with him 🙂 Congrats to everyone accepted! Good luck to everyone who has not heard back. Remember everything happens for a reason and don't give up! 

Congrats

Hi all, I'm a current student here leaving for clinicals in the 2nd half of September. If anyone would be interested in a 1-bedroom apartment lease takeover (would be cheaper than renting directly from the company), a less than 5 minute drive from campus, let me know and DM me! Selling all of the furniture in my apartment as a package - makes moving so much easier!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Helix2020 said:

Hi all, I'm a current student here leaving for clinicals in the 2nd half of September. If anyone would be interested in a 1-bedroom apartment lease takeover (would be cheaper than renting directly from the company), a less than 5 minute drive from campus, let me know and DM me! Selling all of the furniture in my apartment as a package - makes moving so much easier!

Have any of your classmates rented from Furnished Finder? 

Just now, serenanicole98 said:

Have any of your classmates rented from Furnished Finder? 

I'm not sure about my current class as I do not believe there were many Furnished Finder options here at the time, but it's what many students are using for their 2nd clinical year, me included!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, PAZaddy1738 said:

Still message me if you want but I heard from a first year student to stay away from Azure if you can and Refugio townhomes are slightly better but they are not the best. Good luck everyone! 

Oh wow, why not Azure? If accepted, that is the one I was looking at. The website makes it look so nice.

57 minutes ago, Helix2020 said:

& just out of pure curiosity lol, where were you placed for clinicals?