A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

3 hours ago, valthefuturepa said:

Hey everyone,

Glad to have found this thread. Apparently there’s another ATSU CCPA thread for the 22-23 cycle but it isn’t as active. Interviewed on 4/17 and now waiting for a response. Has anyone gotten a hometown scholar endorsement? Good luck to everyone in here, the waiting game is never easy!!

Welcome ! Goodluck to you as well 

• Like 1

From my understanding, they’re working on evaluating apps now and she said the next few weeks most by end of July. They interviewed 300 applicants March/April. At the moment no interviews will be going out until they accept their class unless spots open up and then they might interview more applicants. 

8 hours ago, Omeldonia said:

From my understanding, they’re working on evaluating apps now and she said the next few weeks most by end of July. They interviewed 300 applicants March/April. At the moment no interviews will be going out until they accept their class unless spots open up and then they might interview more applicants. 

What a joke 😏😤

16 hours ago, Omeldonia said:

Yes, it seemed like they said they were finishing up reviewing all the applicants who interviewed and then in the coming weeks will make a decision on those accepted. So the earliest we might hear back is end of June, but most likely July. 

• Like 1

I keep checking my Canvas just to see if anything gets graded and just noticed I somehow did not do the last integrity statement for the 3rd module? idk how I missed that when I checked everything a million times it seems! I'm hoping that isnt a big deal, but im wondering if i should do it now or let it be (this waiting has me spiraling hahaha)

21 hours ago, Jom16 said:

I keep checking my Canvas just to see if anything gets graded and just noticed I somehow did not do the last integrity statement for the 3rd module? idk how I missed that when I checked everything a million times it seems! I'm hoping that isnt a big deal, but im wondering if i should do it now or let it be (this waiting has me spiraling hahaha)

I think you might as well do it now as I dont think it will hurt. Were you still able to get an interview? Because if you were then it probably isnt a big deal. 

3 hours ago, aspiringPAb said:

Anybody accepted into this program, do you mind sharing your stats? TIA

From my understanding, no one has been accepted yet. We are all in the same boat and just waiting. It seems as though the admissions committee will first select the 90 people they want to admit, and then send out all the acceptances at once. 

2 minutes ago, tormund said:

I think you might as well do it now as I dont think it will hurt. Were you still able to get an interview? Because if you were then it probably isnt a big deal. 

Yes I interviewed on the first day! I was thinking I should just do it too, thank you!

1 minute ago, laxpa23 said:

I can’t event log into canvas. How are you logging in?

Oh I haven't had any issues logging in, so I'm not sure! It should just be the email you used to register and the password is everything before the @ symbol, but I havent seen anything different on Canvas anyways to check on!

20 hours ago, Jom16 said:

Oh I haven't had any issues logging in, so I'm not sure! It should just be the email you used to register and the password is everything before the @ symbol, but I havent seen anything different on Canvas anyways to check on!

Still isn't working for me. No worries! I will continue to Trust The Process.... Hopefully we hear something here soon.