A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2022 at 11:56 PM, Anonymoushelix said:

I just read through last years cycle's entire thread to estimate when the rest of our secondary applications and interviews will be sent out for this cycle..... and for them it didn't come out until around May of the following year. So we got a long way ahead of us folks.

Oh my 😲 Does anyone know if they do rolling admissions? Not sure if I should submit my app now or just wait until closer to the deadline.. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, PAHopeful2319 said:

I was just sent the link to do my secondary application for 70$. Wondering if it's even worth it though since they're still working on last years class and probably wouldn't get to this cycle until May? All my other programs would have responded by then. What do you guys think?

I just received the same email and am thinking the same thing. 

2 hours ago, PAHopeful2319 said:

I was just sent the link to do my secondary application for 70$. Wondering if it's even worth it though since they're still working on last years class and probably wouldn't get to this cycle until May? All my other programs would have responded by then. What do you guys think?

I was literally just thinking the same thing.... I guess its good to have a backup I guess.. ? what do you guys think im contemplating starting it now to get it over with.

• Like 1

I am a little confused by receiving the supplemental application today. I initially got an email on 07/07 stating that "My application is not going to be further directed to the admissions director due to one of my GPA calculations." BUT then I got a supplemental application. I know I could email the program and ask but I do not want to put my foot in my mouth. 

• 2 weeks later...
Greetings, 
I am a faculty member for the Central Coast PA Program in Santa Maria, California. We wanted to send out additional opportunities to attend a Central Coast PA Program Virtual Information Session.

During these 1 hour information sessions participants are able to ask questions and get answers from our faculty live using the Q&A feature in Zoom. Attendees do not have their cameras on nor use of the microphone. This allows the questions to be answered in a timely manner. It is our way of allowing interested applicants from across the country to attend a virtual 'open house' for our program to learn more. 

You can attend as many Virtual Information Sessions as you would like and we will be continually adding dates to the registration link as the year progresses, depending on the continued attendance and interest in holding these sessions. The sessions are not recorded.

If you are unable to attend after registering do not worry.

Register for our upcoming sessions 

If you have any additional questions or would like more information please review our website ATSU CCPA program.

--

Sara Wilson, MPAS, PA-C

On behalf of the CCPA Admissions team

Central Coast PA Program

A.T. Still University of Health Sciences

1075 E. Betteravia Rd., Suite 201

Santa Maria, CA 93454

MSGD7J4tDHmW7krdlP2cbsVfDOLKaOQUft8jX0VqZzlwWJex7ORcexB5qESOBf_sUN20wa3174s6ajmLl2HQUFGewWae0Go21i1nLfWblABid-6IMtMdyjO_sAwDLW4oFmF_tWW9

Confidentiality Notice: This message, including any attachments, is for the sole purpose of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or redistribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by replying to this email and destroying all copies of the original message.

Edited by swilson01
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

For those of you who are inquiring about interview timeline, I've provided a tentative outline below. For additional information please see the post about the virtual open house (previous post) as well as the admissions requirement page of our website (scroll until you see the header 'Summary of program admissions process')

Tentative timeline

- Current admissions department review of applicants' secondary application. This can take several months

- End of October, begin inviting applicants who have been approved by the admissions department on for the Canvas module part of our application. This will continue on an ongoing basis as applicants continue to be reviewed.

- November start step 2B interviews and potentially step 2C (see website for details)

- Early 2023 begin notifying applicants of acceptance.

If you have questions for me please use the @ feature so I am notified or email the program at ccpap@atsu.edu

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...