A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

To those of you accepted, congrats! Would any of you mind stating how many have currently joined the GroupMe? It can help us determine how many seats have roughly been given out and accepted (keeping in mind not everyone accepted might have joined the GroupMe yet). I'm sure many of us will still hear back in July, but i'm just wondering. Thanks! 

7 hours ago, Futur3PA2023 said:

To those of you accepted, congrats! Would any of you mind stating how many have currently joined the GroupMe? It can help us determine how many seats have roughly been given out and accepted (keeping in mind not everyone accepted might have joined the GroupMe yet). I'm sure many of us will still hear back in July, but i'm just wondering. Thanks! 

I clicked on the link that was posted on pg.38, says there’s about 30 people as of today

https://web.groupme.com/join_group/94808851/9IPRaqua

• Like 2

20 hours ago, pac98 said:

For the people who have gotten their acceptance/rejections, did you get a notification that your canvas modules are graded beforehand? Thanks in advance!

Also wondering this question!

i know two that got accepted and received a notification / grade. Makes me nervous cause I haven’t. Also seems like they haven’t sent any rejections other than the person that submitted letter of intent in this forum.

29 minutes ago, valthefuturepa said:

That’s interesting! I wonder then if there’s more out there. Not sure how to feel about that haha

I’m wondering the same! Cause I feel like it maybe makes me feel a little better that I’m not a for sure no if I haven’t gotten a rejection? But not many people here have posted about receiving a rejection. 

36 minutes ago, Ollie9 said:

I’m wondering the same! Cause I feel like it maybe makes me feel a little better that I’m not a for sure no if I haven’t gotten a rejection? But not many people here have posted about receiving a rejection. 

I’m feeling the same way, but also arises the possibility of rejections being sent out in waves 😬

On 6/24/2023 at 11:24 AM, PrePA49 said:

Has anyone decided not to move to Santa maria area and drive daily from LA/Valley?!!

Please think carefully about the decision to commute 2.5+hrs each way at minimum 3x a week! Occasionally, the program will require you to come in on any given Tuesday or Thursday for a guest lecture or something of that sort. Exams are typically at 8:00am and classes end either 4:00pm or 5:00pm, so take that into account with the commute. 

Just looking out!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, chelsterzzz said:

Also wondering this question!

i know two that got accepted and received a notification / grade. Makes me nervous cause I haven’t. Also seems like they haven’t sent any rejections other than the person that submitted letter of intent in this forum.

6 hours ago, pa3133 said:

I was accepted and did not have my modules graded on canvas. 

Thank you to all who replied to my question! I haven’t gotten any Canvas notification and just wanted to know if receiving that is the first sign that decisions may be upcoming. But as many have you mentioned, it seems that results will come out in waves. Hope to hear from them soon! 

23 minutes ago, FaithPa said:

For those who got accepted, did your guys canvas modeled say 2025 Admit? Does that mean anything or does it say that for everyone?

Mine says CCPA2025-Admit & I haven't received an acceptance just yet. I think it might've always said that, not 100% sure though. 

• Like 1

I know obsessing and stressing about it isn’t helping me, but I was just curious about the group me. I see there are 35 members and I’m just curious as to if everyone who’s in the group me has accepted their spot and paid the deposit or if some are potentially still considering not accepting their spot. Just trying to gauge how many spots are still potentially available. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ollie9 said:

I know obsessing and stressing about it isn’t helping me, but I was just curious about the group me. I see there are 35 members and I’m just curious as to if everyone who’s in the group me has accepted their spot and paid the deposit or if some are potentially still considering not accepting their spot. Just trying to gauge how many spots are still potentially available. 

From what I’ve seen, it looks like everyone has intentions of attending. The Facebook page is now active as well and that has about 37 members who were all given access by Tina so assuming those people have paid deposits. Still more than half the spots to fill so many opportunities left!! 

• Like 2