A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

1 minute ago, valthefuturepa said:

Do you guys think it’s going in order of when you interviewed? I interviewed on April 17th

For some reason I feel like it’s more so going off of when you submitted your initial application. Not so much when you interviewed. I interviewed in April but submitted my application super early 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations to all who got an acceptance!!! You guys can now breath and prepare. I hope we all hear back soon.. whether it’s an acceptance or not. Not knowing is the worst. Did some people from the last cohort get a rejection or no answer? Do you guys think they’ve accepted all their students and now getting their waitlist together? 

Edited by Ordinarytwist

11 minutes ago, Ollie9 said:

Feeling pretty defeated as well. I wish they would send out rejections so that we weren’t holding on to some kind of hope. 

Same here, but they did mention that while some would hear back in June most would hear back in July. Not sure if that is still the case though. But until we start hearing that people have been waitlisted, then I think we can assume all the seats have not been filled yet. I will try to email them at the beginning of next week to see if we can have some clarity. 

I did mine one the 24th too so this is why I feel that is how they are doing it  I guess they did not send me one so I am not getting an acceptance letter. Most who got theirs were from that day of the interview. Did you guy’s interviewed on morning or evening? This is for those who got accepted?