A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

think we all understand that this process might take long, especially for getting acceptances. I think it's the timing between the interviews, decisions and start of the program thats the big issue here. It's going to require a lot from us in a short amount of time and it's kinda stressful when you think about it. 😞

Edited by lilltebillygoat720
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, tormund said:

From my knowledge the last interview date was April 17th, so there were 5 interview slots. In the virtual info session they said they interviewed around 200-250 candidates. And I believe PA Wilson mentioned it takes about 30min to completely review each candidate. So 30min x 250 applicants = 7,500 minutes (125 hours). And they probably have to review some candidates profiles multiple times. We also have to keep in mind, that in addition to being on the admissions committee. They are also instructors for the current cohort, so they’re probably very busy and it’s not like they can solely focus on admissions. I know it’s frustrating, but just gotta be patient because they are probably trying their best to select the best candidates. 

We also have to take into account they are getting ready for the first cohort to graduate, so they have to prepare them too and for the PANCE.

Edited by Jade4788
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, lilltebillygoat720 said:

think we all understand that this process might take long, especially for getting acceptances. I think it's the timing between the interviews, decisions and start of the program thats the big issue here. It's going to require a lot from us in a short amount of time and it's kinda stressful when you think about it. 😞

Agreed, additionally some of us are needing to re-apply for next cycle. It’s a costly and daunting process forsure, and to do it all over when you haven’t even closed the loop on the last cycle.

11 hours ago, tormund said:

From my knowledge the last interview date was April 17th, so there were 5 interview slots. In the virtual info session they said they interviewed around 200-250 candidates. And I believe PA Wilson mentioned it takes about 30min to completely review each candidate. So 30min x 250 applicants = 7,500 minutes (125 hours). And they probably have to review some candidates profiles multiple times. We also have to keep in mind, that in addition to being on the admissions committee. They are also instructors for the current cohort, so they’re probably very busy and it’s not like they can solely focus on admissions. I know it’s frustrating, but just gotta be patient because they are probably trying their best to select the best candidates. 

I believe an individual on this forum said she interviewed on the 24th of April