A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

40 minutes ago, NeuroNate24 said:

I thought we would be notified via email no? I’ve been ignoring calls because I get a lot of spam every day. if anybody can comment on this I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Im pretty sure almost every program will give you an email of your decision, and then some programs will also give you a call to congratulate you. I was browsing through last years forums and some people said they received a call, while others said they did not. 

9 minutes ago, tormund said:

Im pretty sure almost every program will give you an email of your decision, and then some programs will also give you a call to congratulate you. I was browsing through last years forums and some people said they received a call, while others said they did not. 

Thanks for the feedback. Any idea what the area code may be so I can only answer those instead of spam as well lol? Haha 

30 minutes ago, NeuroNate24 said:

Thanks for the feedback. Any idea what the area code may be so I can only answer those instead of spam as well lol? Haha 

Santa Maria's area code is 805! But if they use a personal phone, then it could be any area code. Tbh I would just answer any phone call you get as you never know who it may be! 

14 minutes ago, jmm16 said:

last cohort had interviews later than we did this year i believe, hoping for sooner😭 

Yea I am just browsing through last years forum right now, and it seems like a bunch of people had interviews in June and even late July. But I believe the last interview date for this year was mid april and there hasn't been any since. Can anyone confirm or correct me on this? But hopefully we hear back soon, because of us may have to move long distances, set up living arrangements, loans, etc. 

1 hour ago, tormund said:

Yea I am just browsing through last years forum right now, and it seems like a bunch of people had interviews in June and even late July. But I believe the last interview date for this year was mid april and there hasn't been any since. Can anyone confirm or correct me on this? But hopefully we hear back soon, because of us may have to move long distances, set up living arrangements, loans, etc. 

Many of us from last cohort are ready to help as much of you as we can - just as the cohort before us did, so don't fret too much! We also had about 2 months to sort it all out, it's definitely possible. Many of us came from across the country as well.

A lot of us have apartments that we can pass on to future students, transferring leases can make rent slightly cheaper than finding an apartment in the same complex alone. I took over a lease and purchased all their furniture from them so everything was already in the unit when I arrived! Just some options for those of you that don't want to deal with bringing/purchasing furniture on the move.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Helix2020 said:

Many of us from last cohort are ready to help as much of you as we can - just as the cohort before us did, so don't fret too much! We also had about 2 months to sort it all out, it's definitely possible. Many of us came from across the country as well.

A lot of us have apartments that we can pass on to future students, transferring leases can make rent slightly cheaper than finding an apartment in the same complex alone. I took over a lease and purchased all their furniture from them so everything was already in the unit when I arrived! Just some options for those of you that don't want to deal with bringing/purchasing furniture on the move.

Thank you for the information!!

• Like 1