A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

1 hour ago, Omeldonia said:

I also wonder if they interviewed a total of 300 and only 90 will be accepted this class too, like last year? 

Last year they actually only accepted like 30 students because they filled 60 seats from their interviews from the year prior. But, this year they’re picking the full 90 from this set of interviews.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NeuroNate24 said:

Hey guys so we won’t be hearing back until June/July. I finally got a hold of them after waiting for quite some time and this is what they said. 

IMG_2353.png

So according to this email as of May 9th there are no more interviews. They had 3 interview dates in march and then i believe a total of 5 interview dates in April, so a total of 160 (20 students per day) people interviewed by the end of April. Then they informed people they would do more interviews in May, but from this email I can infer that if they did any interviews it was probably only 2-3 days. So overall in total this means this cycle may have had only around 200 students interviewed, of which now 90 will get seats for the October 3rd Cohort date. This means they possibly interviewed less students compared to the 300 interviewed last year.

19 minutes ago, mamin1 said:

So according to this email as of May 9th there are no more interviews. They had 3 interview dates in march and then i believe a total of 5 interview dates in April, so a total of 160 (20 students per day) people interviewed by the end of April. Then they informed people they would do more interviews in May, but from this email I can infer that if they did any interviews it was probably only 2-3 days. So overall in total this means this cycle may have had only around 200 students interviewed, of which now 90 will get seats for the October 3rd Cohort date. This means they possibly interviewed less students compared to the 300 interviewed last year.

How can you be certain that every day was only 20 students?

3 hours ago, mamin1 said:

They only interviewed 150 last year and chose 60 from those interviewed because they took 30 students from the waitlist the previous year.