A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

56 minutes ago, Futurepaca said:

Does any one have any tips tricks or pointers for the interview??

• This was on the schools FAQ
  •  
  • Be yourself. Be prepared. Do your homework regarding the PA profession and ATSU. Practice by asking others to “mock” interview you. Be professional in your attire, but allow it to reflect who you are.
  • The CCPA Website has a ‘Summary of Program Admissions Process’ on the application page

51 minutes ago, Bob234 said:

Does anyone if the acceptances are sent out at once or do they come in waves? 

I was trying to find out through the previous forums, I think at once and waitlist in waves. But take this with a grain of salt, previous 2B & 2C were scheduled on separate dates, yet this year they combined them. So I am not sure. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, NeuroNate24 said:

Didnt people interview today? I wish they'd let us know by May at the latest. The wait is ridiculous. 

There were interviews on Tuesday, and I think there is another one tomorrow. I also believe some people have stated that they've done step 2a but haven't scheduled an interview date yet. So makes me think that there will be another 3-4  dates of interview. Seems as though it won't be rolling admission and they will make a decision after all the interview dates. Hence why we have to wait till June/July.

2 minutes ago, tormund said:

There were interviews on Tuesday, and I think there is another one tomorrow. I also believe some people have stated that they've done step 2a but haven't scheduled an interview date yet. So makes me think that there will be another 3-4  dates of interview. Seems as though it won't be rolling admission and they will make a decision after all the interview dates. Hence why we have to wait till June/July.

They will interview 300 pick 90