A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

They don’t have time to input all our grades. Both people who got grades/ & those who didn’t get any last cycle got accepted. I wouldn’t stress about canvas 😌. Just means they’re actively processing our applications & we’re getting closer to hearing back! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pa3133 said:

They don’t have time to input all our grades. Both people who got grades/ & those who didn’t get any last cycle got accepted. I wouldn’t stress about canvas 😌. Just means they’re actively processing our applications & we’re getting closer to hearing back! 

I agree. Also they did say some applicants will hear back in June and all decisions will be out by end of July. We’re less than 2 weeks from June so they’re definitely going through the canvas assignments and interview data they have to select their class the next few weeks.

Praying for the best to all of us! Just be patient and what’s meant for you will not pass you. You all did your best. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Hey yall, current student here from last cohort. I know how you are all feeling, be patient! I do not believe there was an association between canvas module grades and acceptance letters, and no I don't know when they'll start reaching out.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys on the FB page and passing our apartments and furniture on to some of you. Good luck!

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/24/2023 at 10:54 AM, Helix2020 said:

Hey yall, current student here from last cohort. I know how you are all feeling, be patient! I do not believe there was an association between canvas module grades and acceptance letters, and no I don't know when they'll start reaching out.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys on the FB page and passing our apartments and furniture on to some of you. Good luck!

Can you tell us where’s the best spots to look for housing? Any recommendations. Also how did you or most of your class pay for rent during didactic year?  

31 minutes ago, FaithTowardsMed said:

The first of June is a week away! Sending positive vibes to you all :)! 

Same to you! On a side note, to distract myself from the anxiety that comes from waiting I started playing games again like legend of zelda lol. If anyone has any switch game recommendations to help pass the time lmk !! 

22 hours ago, Omeldonia said:

Can you tell us where’s the best spots to look for housing? Any recommendations. Also how did you or most of your class pay for rent during didactic year?  

Santa Maria, Nipomo, Arroyo Grande, Pismo Beach areas. San Luis Obispo is a great place as it's much more lively, but you're looking at a ~35-40 minute commute which some might not find ideal.

FAFSA provided the funds to pay for rent. The website should have excel sheets with expected costs of room & board, and whatnot to expect how much to request from FAFSA.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Potassium said:

I will do my train and bus commuting.  And use that time to study.  I am 2 hours from school on public transportation. June is upon us 😧😧😧😧

I have not used the public transportation here, but from what I hear it is not very reliable. Just please keep that in mind!

10 hours ago, Potassium said:

I can Uber from and back to the train station until I figure it out. 

Just so you know the nearest train station from Santa Maria is in Guadalupe which is like 15 min drive from Santa Maria but it’s very very small town so not many services available out there.