A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

For reference anyone still waiting for 2A. I received an email on 3/19 and then just yesterday I got the info for the canvas log in. I had to follow up with the program and then they sent it. I would try messaging them asking about 2A if you haven’t received the log in info.

1 hour ago, pa3133 said:

For those who got the email.. We're you all waitlisted last year? They probably didn't send you invites because they knew they still wanted you/ you didn't need to interview again?

This was my first time applying, I believe this email is for those still waiting to hear and hopefully get an interview and do the steps. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Luciaa said:

For reference anyone still waiting for 2A. I received an email on 3/19 and then just yesterday I got the info for the canvas log in. I had to follow up with the program and then they sent it. I would try messaging them asking about 2A if you haven’t received the log in info.

When did you submit supplemental app?

5 hours ago, pa3133 said:

For those who got the email.. We're you all waitlisted last year? They probably didn't send you invites because they knew they still wanted you/ you didn't need to interview again?

I noticed the email was sent from an address differently from the admissions one that I’ve been in communication with before. I’m thinking the recent email was automated and sent to anyone who haven’t been invited to interview.

15 hours ago, pa3133 said:

For those who got the email.. Were you all waitlisted last year? They probably didn't send you invites because they knew they still wanted you/ you didn't need to interview again?

Got the email and was waitlisted last year. Still wishing, hoping, and praying for an invite! 🙏🏽

On 4/8/2023 at 3:56 AM, Pathtohealthcare said:

When did you get the email for this interview date?

I believe i was in the first wave of interview sign ups. I initially signed up to interview on 4/11 at 3:25pm but they emailed me saying to reschedule but that email was sent to my spam folder. By the time I realized, there were no more interview dates and they said they would let me know. They emailed me saying that 4/17 was available so i signed up for that one

Edited by sofpa