A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

Have any of you interviewed at other programs? I interviewed at the University of Utah, and their interview was so different. very, very personal. I had a hard time with this one because I felt getting to know us with such little interaction was so hard. They did not ask any personal questions, any interest, or things that I think are relevant. The other school I interviewed it was just about you, they said, we already know your academics, we have read your personal statement, and we just want to get to know you. However, they also had an entrance exam that was 150 questions on anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology, 30 seconds per question. it was intense. So I felt like, they don't really know who I am, I could be wrong, but that is what I felt, but staying hopeful that they know way more about this process than I. 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Wilhelm said:

Have any of you interviewed at other programs? I interviewed at the University of Utah, and their interview was so different. very, very personal. I had a hard time with this one because I felt getting to know us with such little interaction was so hard. They did not ask any personal questions, any interest, or things that I think are relevant. The other school I interviewed it was just about you, they said, we already know your academics, we have read your personal statement, and we just want to get to know you. However, they also had an entrance exam that was 150 questions on anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology, 30 seconds per question. it was intense. So I felt like, they don't really know who I am, I could be wrong, but that is what I felt, but staying hopeful that they know way more about this process than I. 

I felt the same!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PrePA49 said:

Are they rolling basis?

does it mean whoever had earlier interview will beevaluated earlier and has better chance to get in?

On their website it says that it’s rolling admission, but considering they’re telling people who’ve interviewed already to not expect an answer until June/July probably means for whatever reason it’s not rolling admissions. 

4 hours ago, laxpa23 said:

Hello, if you don't mind me asking. What are the dates for the interviews?

Hello for those still waiting when I signed up there was 4/24 available for me to take. I didnt see any other dates but I am assuming there will be more dates in May! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, laxpa23 said:

Great question! Do we know if there are anymore interviews that are scheduled?...... I know there was one scheduled for today ( April 24th). Is today the last interview date scheduled?

They sent two email previously so not sure what to make of it. Idk if it meant those who completed step 2A will get interviews on may?IMG_3133.thumb.jpeg.446282ef8e62fd30f00823b191bda11f.jpeg

IMG_3134.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Pathtohealthcare said:

They sent two email previously so not sure what to make of it. Idk if it meant those who completed step 2A will get interviews on may?IMG_3133.thumb.jpeg.446282ef8e62fd30f00823b191bda11f.jpeg

IMG_3134.jpeg

Okay thank you, I think today is the last interview date. I think we should hear something here soon and then maybe if there are still seats available they will do more interviews in May.