A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

1 hour ago, taythepa2023 said:

Is anyone else wishing there was more one on one time during the interviews? There wasn’t much of an opportunity to really tell you story or discuss your journey! Goodluck to all of those who have completed and are awaiting to complete their interviews.

Yea, I was thinking the same. It felt more of an opportunity for questions to be asked and answered. 

• Upvote 1

hey everyone! If anyone is looking for a good resource for Mock interviews or PS editing, please reach out here! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BWD6SQF

The person is a current student and has helped me with personal statements and Mock interviews at a reasonable price compared to other services that are way too expensive. I had such a wonderful time and have learned so much on helping me become a better applicant 🙂

1 hour ago, thePAgirly said:

Anyone still waiting on the Canvas modules? I received an email in March stating I was entering phase 2 and will receive the modules soon, but still haven’t. Tried reaching out but no response either. 

Hey I'm still waiting too. They called me back last week and said 2a and 2b emails are currently on hold while they do the first 2b and 2c interviews, but to keep checking my email.

• Like 2