Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science PA Program: Application Cycle 2022-2023

On 8/13/2022 at 1:20 PM, Ritu1164 said:

This gives me hope honestly because I didn't not receive that email as well. My portal still says received and its been silence since. I got the committee review email on June 27th so its been 6 weeks already 

im in the same boat! been under review since 06/27 and just sitting anxiously checking my email.. i even emailed them to make sure i didnt miss anything 

4 minutes ago, mari09 said:

would people say it's too late to apply? I know it's rolling apps and the deadline is december but not sure i'm too late!

It is not too late! You might not hear back for awhile but I know of some current students who applied later in the cycle that ended up getting in! 

49 minutes ago, prepaMI0808 said:

all they said was that my application was still under review and i hadnt missed any information and that was as of 07/14!!

When I called the lady was honestly rude saying this is one of the best programs in the nation and we receive so many applications. Your app is under review is alll they said for me….

9 minutes ago, HeyoPA07 said:

it's been 8 weeks for me and I have not heard back. For anyone that was rejected, do you mind sharing your stats. It would be nice to prepare myself haha

If imma be honest with you, it took them 10 weeks to respond to me and they rejected me. I wanna say and I’m sorry to burst your bubble that it may be a rejection.

7 minutes ago, Ritu1164 said:

Did they say why the rejection? Like is their class full? I'm still waiting for a response too 

They just finished their second round of interviews and interview until December I believe. They get 4000 applications on average a year and only select 200 not to mention they are rolling. I don't think their class is full and I believe they are still selecting people to interview.

14 minutes ago, Ritu1164 said:

Did they say why the rejection? Like is their class full? I'm still waiting for a response too 

My rejection letter just said that they had a competitive application pool and after careful consideration, they cannot include me in the class. It seemed like a generic letter to me and did not really specify further with regards to the why component. 

Hopefully you here some news soon! I believe they are still sending out interviews, so don't worry too much.

• Thanks 1