Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science PA Program: Application Cycle 2022-2023

1 hour ago, Jrosebwin said:

You think so? I applied May 2nd, verified May 6th got the initial to submit the supplemental May 7th and the “under further review email” May 9th… since it’s been silent… It’s been 5 weeks 

Yes. Unfortunately, I highly doubt anyone on this thread will be able to answer this and just because your application is under review does not mean they won't be able to answer your questions. PA schools usually have someone ready to answer questions pertaining to applications unless they specify not to email them at all.

On 6/14/2022 at 2:31 PM, Jmiller22 said:

Has anyone else heard anything back recently/this week? I applied 5/25 and haven’t gotten an interview invite or a denial, I’m still holding out hope 😅

I received an interview invite on Wed 6/15  and they sent an email that they received my application on May 14.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kcneu430 said:

I'm not sure if this was answered already, but do you receive another email to confirm that your application is complete after paying the supplemental fee? I paid the fee on 6/20 and have not heard anything else.

I received an email telling me my application was complete and ready for review a few hours after paying the supplemental fee. Most likely the holiday on Monday is delaying that for you, you'll probably receive it soon! 

1 hour ago, CreativePA123 said:

Still haven’t anything *sigh* I guess no news is good news still. The waiting is hard. But It’s been about 4 weeks since I submitted. So , I guess there’s still time 

I submitted a verified application on 5/10 and on 5/11 I was notified that my application is being “held for further review” and it’s been silence since! Been 6+ weeks!