Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science PA Program: Application Cycle 2022-2023

2 hours ago, melbms said:

Congrats!!! Mind sharing your stats?

Thank you and of course but due keep in mind that I am older than most applicants and have been working as an Ophthalmic Tech/Scribe for over 10 years.  

cGPA: 3.93

sGPA: 3.84

PCE: 28,000+ (working as a tech/scribe for a retinal surgery practice)

Volunteer: ~150hrs

Shadowing: ~20hrs 

20 hours ago, FutRaenpa said:

Thank you and of course but due keep in mind that I am older than most applicants and have been working as an Ophthalmic Tech/Scribe for over 10 years.  

cGPA: 3.93

sGPA: 3.84

PCE: 28,000+ (working as a tech/scribe for a retinal surgery practice)

Volunteer: ~150hrs

Shadowing: ~20hrs 

Those are very good stats, they’ll be lucky to have you!

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I submitted my application May 9th (7 weeks ago) and was notified that my application was being held for further review on May 11th. Was wondering if anyone else is waiting this long? If this is normal? I wonder if I am just waiting for a rejection... 

5 hours ago, MRBPA said:

Hey everyone, I submitted my application May 9th (7 weeks ago) and was notified that my application was being held for further review on May 11th. Was wondering if anyone else is waiting this long? If this is normal? I wonder if I am just waiting for a rejection... 

Also received the email that my application is being held for further review but mine was completed on 6/1.

11 minutes ago, icecreamqueen8 said:

Thank you!! Submitted/paid my supplemental fee May 31 and received a further review email on the 17th.

That is great! I am wishing you the best of luck!! I received the further review email May 10th, it has been so long! Hoping I hear back soon.

16 hours ago, prepafl said:

hi everyone! i just received an interview invite!!! i was placed on the "being held for further review" on 5/24 and i just got the email. stay positive everyone! 

Congrats!!! Mind sharing your stats? I also got the email “held for further review” and am still waiting!

1 hour ago, ScrubsinSF said:

Anyone who has received the “app being held for further review” heard back for rejection or interview? 

I received that email on May 11th… I am convinced they have lost my application! Just impatiently waiting to hear back. Anyone else in this boat? It has been so long.