Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science PA Program: Application Cycle 2022-2023

On 8/29/2022 at 7:33 PM, sou12 said:

I was confirmed on 06/23. I emailed them today and they said that my application is still under review and this is there peak season that they’re reviewing as many applications as possible. 

so that means that there could still be a chance?? I've been nervously checking my email daily and so far I haven't received anything from any program. Is anyone else in this situation? 

23 hours ago, Ritu1164 said:

so that means that there could still be a chance?? I've been nervously checking my email daily and so far I haven't received anything from any program. Is anyone else in this situation? 

I think there's a chance! I submitted got confirmation on 7/17 and got my rejection so there is definitely hope for you!

26 minutes ago, FutRaenpa said:

My interview is coming up in two weeks and I was hoping if anyone that has already interviewed would give a bit of advice or insight. Do they tell you what group you’re in that day? I know you can’t give much information but anything that you are able to say would be greatly appreciated. 

They will tell you the day before what group you are in and what the schedule for the day will be. MMI is really hard to prepare for because you can't really anticipate what you will be asked. It can be helpful to review common MMI questions, and behavioral/ethical ones. It really wasn't intimidating at all. The faculty were all super nice and I could tell they genuinely wanted to get to know us! 

49 minutes ago, AG1010 said:

They will tell you the day before what group you are in and what the schedule for the day will be. MMI is really hard to prepare for because you can't really anticipate what you will be asked. It can be helpful to review common MMI questions, and behavioral/ethical ones. It really wasn't intimidating at all. The faculty were all super nice and I could tell they genuinely wanted to get to know us! 

Thank you for the info! I’m so nervous and have been trying to sort of think out loud with some sample MMI questions but I know it’s not something you can prepare for. I read in a previous post you got accepted congratulations. I hope I can join you in class next May. 

• Like 1