Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science PA Program: Application Cycle 2022-2023

Got accepted from the 7/22 interview as well!! So thankful and excited!

My advice to other interviewees: MMIs are more difficult to prepare than traditional interviews, in my opinion. Try to focus on structuring your answers in an organized manner and be yourself rather than trying to find the "right" answers.  Also, RFU faculty interviewers are very nice and welcoming, so just try to relax and express who you are because you are already a strong candidate. 

• Like 6

On 8/10/2022 at 10:56 AM, prepayjay said:

Just received an interview invite! I submitted June 16th and was received June 17th so if you applied in June and still haven’t heard back don’t feel defeated!

Congratulations!!! Did you receive a "being held for further review" email after submitting?

13 hours ago, Soontobepa11 said:

It’s been 9 weeks and I never got a “held for further review” 

I did not. Radio silence and then poof invite. I know they got an insane amount of applications this year because they have so few prereqs. I'm sure they are just still making their way through them.

• Like 1

I got a rejection on Monday after being held for further review. However, an applicant I know had her application being held for further review and she got an interview invite. I believe they received more applications than the usual this cycle, and it's competitive, but you guys got it! I have interviews for other schools, so fingers crossed! Best of luck to everyone else waiting!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, melbms said:

I got a rejection on Monday after being held for further review. However, an applicant I know had her application being held for further review and she got an interview invite. I believe they received more applications than the usual this cycle, and it's competitive, but you guys got it! I have interviews for other schools, so fingers crossed! Best of luck to everyone else waiting!!

Do you mind sharing your stats? Also, good luck on your interviews!

On 8/12/2022 at 1:04 PM, prepayjay said:

I did not. Radio silence and then poof invite. I know they got an insane amount of applications this year because they have so few prereqs. I'm sure they are just still making their way through them.

This gives me hope honestly because I didn't not receive that email as well. My portal still says received and its been silence since. I got the committee review email on June 27th so its been 6 weeks already 

• Like 1