• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, EMT2PA5886 said:

Congratulations to everyone who has been invited for an interview.  Has anyone received an interview invite recently.  I applied a bit late, mid July. I'm starting to lose hope, as Radford is my top choice. 

I haven’t heard anything back and I was verified and finished everything mid July as well

On 9/8/2021 at 2:50 PM, EMT2PA5886 said:

Congratulations to everyone who has been invited for an interview.  Has anyone received an interview invite recently.  I applied a bit late, mid July. I'm starting to lose hope, as Radford is my top choice. 

I attended an information session for the program and the presenter said that interviews range from September to January. Don't lose hope! There is still plenty of time. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adrismadri said:

For those that interviewed on the 10th, what was the general flow and interview style? Not asking for anything specific, just wanna know was it group, duration, stuff like that 😁 

Their FAQ page says there is an individual interview followed by a group interview. Trying to figure out if this is still the case with it being online. 

2 hours ago, adrismadri said:

For those that interviewed on the 10th, what was the general flow and interview style? Not asking for anything specific, just wanna know was it group, duration, stuff like that 😁 

When you log on the faculty will introduce themselves and present a brief presentation about the program. After that is over, the group + individual interviews begin after a short virtual tour. For our session, the group interview was before the individual. They space it out enough that there is a lot of time for Q&A. The interview invite email will repeat all of that!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ponds said:

Just got rejected. No interview invite. Sucks because they were one of my in state schools I thought id get at least an interview at. Good luck all.

I’m so sorry! It never feels good to hear that. I’m sure that you’ll hear from other schools soon. Good luck with your other applications and interviews!

• Like 1