Hi guys, 

I didn't see a new thread. Hope this helps you guys. Just like in previous years they are moving forward, but it may look a bit different because COVID seems to be slowing down. Here's the email I received on 5/11/2021. I submitted my application on 5/3/2021 and verified on 5/11/2021. 

Thank you for applying to the Radford University Carilion PA program. This email is to let you know that your application is complete, has been marked as "Verified", and we have received your RU supplemental application. Your application will be put in a queue to be reviewed. You may still provide updates to your application through the CASPA website.

Once applications are reviewed, we will make decisions on whom to interview. Our earliest interview dates will be in September. As we don't yet have exact dates selected for interviews, we will likely make offers for interviews in early July at the soonest.

We will send out periodic updates to keep you apprised of your status. However, with the necessary changes in how we accomplish our tasks, those updates may not be as frequent as we would like them to be. We are happy to answer any questions that come up, and you are welcome to email me at rhadley1@radford.edu.

Thank you,

Bob Hadley

@cjp7899 Here are my stats. I think it's a good program. From the grads I know who went there they accept a wide variety of experience, GPA, and overall stats. My stats should give people hope. 🙂 I have things that are low, but I make up for it in other areas. We've just got to play to our strengths and apply for the programs that care about what we have to offer. I'm totally grateful. 

Military vet

5 LORs

overall GPA 3.2 post bacc 3.67

3600 HCE hrs

3200 Leadership hrs

5,320 pt care hrs

military awards

GRE 298

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who have received an interview, congratulations! Was the phone number you received a call from blocked or marked as "unknown"? I get so many class from unknown numbers and telemarketers...I usually ignore them but, in the event I get a call, I want to be prepared to answer it. Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone! 🙂

10 hours ago, CH624 said:

For those of you who have received an interview, congratulations! Was the phone number you received a call from blocked or marked as "unknown"? I get so many class from unknown numbers and telemarketers...I usually ignore them but, in the event I get a call, I want to be prepared to answer it. Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone! 🙂

Same as @gratefulguy said, my call came from a 540 area code & the location even came up from Roanoke, VA so I knew who it was before I answered! You’ll get an email from them though if for some reason you cannot answer their call! 

Has anyone else received any additional information, anyone who applied a little later? I'm not sure what date I originally submitted mine, but I was sent an email from RUC stating that my application was marked as completed and in the queue to be reviewed on July 16. It's only been a week since then. I know in the email it said interview dates would likely be around September. Those of you that have received interviews, are the dates in September?

On 7/23/2021 at 6:47 PM, mfcfpa said:

Has anyone else received any additional information, anyone who applied a little later? I'm not sure what date I originally submitted mine, but I was sent an email from RUC stating that my application was marked as completed and in the queue to be reviewed on July 16. It's only been a week since then. I know in the email it said interview dates would likely be around September. Those of you that have received interviews, are the dates in September?

My interview invite was 07/20 and they offered me a time of September 10th and another on September 24th and let me pick. They also let me choose my time (either 8am or 12:30pm). Hope this helps! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Akshara

does anyone know if this school sends rejection letters as they review applications or if they wait until the end of the cycle to send out rejection letters?