2021-2022 Application Cycle

I am looking forward to meeting some of you at the interview! Are there any current students/alumni that can share their experience interviewing at BCM? How many interviews should we expect and what is the interview style (MMI, traditional one-on-one, and/or group interview)? 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2021 at 7:18 PM, ML543 said:

I am looking forward to meeting some of you at the interview! Are there any current students/alumni that can share their experience interviewing at BCM? How many interviews should we expect and what is the interview style (MMI, traditional one-on-one, and/or group interview)? 

Hey y'all, I'm a second year student and can help answer some questions you might have! First day will be an orientation to the program and will end with opportunities to get to know other applicants and current students where you can ask questions about every day school life. The second day will be comprised of typically 3 one-on-one interviews with current PA faculty, other faculty of the College of Health Professions, and alumni of Baylor. Unless they've changed anything recently that is what you can expect! They're really just trying to get an understanding of who you are as an individual and if you would be a good fit with the other students and faculty at Baylor. They already know you're smart enough, they've seen your accomplishments and your grades so really try to be yourself in answering the questions they might have. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, StreetbikeTy said:

Hey y'all, I'm a second year student and can help answer some questions you might have! First day will be an orientation to the program and will end with opportunities to get to know other applicants and current students where you can ask questions about every day school life. The second day will be comprised of typically 3 one-on-one interviews with current PA faculty, other faculty of the College of Health Professions, and alumni of Baylor. Unless they've changed anything recently that is what you can expect! They're really just trying to get an understanding of who you are as an individual and if you would be a good fit with the other students and faculty at Baylor. They already know you're smart enough, they've seen your accomplishments and your grades so really try to be yourself in answering the questions they might have. 

Great! Thank you for sharing!

6 hours ago, hrih9 said:

that’s what i’m thinking! only going to have a weeks notice if they are sending them! 😅

It was said that not all interview invitations have been accepted or confirmed and that they will continue to extend invitations until all spots are filled. So hang in there everybody 🤞🏼

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kratcliffe234 said:

I was wondering this same thing. It is getting really close so I wonder if they are even extending any more waitlist interview spots. 

It seems unprofessional to extend them at this point but also seems unprofessional to send rejections after interviews are conducted? Basically getting ghosted instead of getting a proper rejection 

• Like 2

On 10/31/2021 at 9:51 AM, BB20212022 said:

Has anyone received a waitlist or rejection email ?! Haven’t hear back yet…

I wonder if they bother sending them at all..? it would pretty much be a slap in the face to get a rejection notice after the interview dates and i can’t think of any reason why they would take so long to be sent considering previous years found out so early 

11 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I always get anxious when they send out an interview confirmation survey, did anyone get a confirmation email after filling it out for the second survey they sent out on Monday?

11 hours ago, LAfuturePA said:

I did not receive a confirmation email after I submitted the second survey.

9 hours ago, ML543 said:

I did not receive one either. 

Emailed Diana Rangel the program coordinator this morning. She responded a few mins later saying she received my response to interview. Specific times will be sent after the orientation. Group A will get times later today and Group B Thursday after orientation so be on the lookout. Its 3 one on one so times could be 8, 10 and 11. Good luck!!

• Like 1

Hello! For those of you who interviewed today, are we supposed to email a signed copy of the prerequisite checklist to Ms. Rangel? I did not see information in the email on where to submit this form. I know it was mentioned multiple times that we should not contact BCM regarding prerequisite updates and just wanted to make sure they want a signed copy. Thank you!

1 minute ago, ML543 said:

Hello! For those of you who interviewed today, are we supposed to email a signed copy of the prerequisite checklist to Ms. Rangel? I did not see information in the email on where to submit this form. I know it was mentioned multiple times that we should not contact BCM regarding prerequisite updates and just wanted to make sure they want a signed copy. Thank you!

Hey! I was just about to come on here and ask this. But if you click on the interview check out, theres a question that asks you to acknowledge the prerequisite checklist. So I think that confirmation is all they need from us.

Someone feel free to comment if they did otherwise!

• Like 3