2021-2022 Application Cycle

On 6/13/2021 at 12:23 PM, jferrelli said:

Hi there! I was looking to get my BLS certification renewed as it recently expired. I saw that Baylor requires your current BLS certification to be valid through June of the year following matriculation. I am looking to get mine renewed in July, but want to submit my application this week. Does anyone know if it would be a problem to submit the application without an updated BLS certification? I would appreciate feedback!! Thank you and good luck to everyone this cycle!!! 

I was wondering this as well.. I submitted mine without adding BLS certification. Mine just recently expired as well. I’m not sure if I email them once I have renewed? I was confused if they wanted it before I submitted or after. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, amazingIam242 said:

Genuinely curious. Why would you limit yourself to only 1 school? I know the location might be a huge factor in this case but still. 

I am looking to stay in Texas and BCM was the only school I was interested in that didn’t require prereqs to be finished before applying or by the end of this semester. My degree program has me taking a&p my last 2 semesters and I didn’t want to push them up because I would have had to take them virtually. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wannabeapac said:

Do y’all know if you don’t receive an interview invite today you won’t receive them at all? Since it seems people are getting them for different dates. 

It’s my understanding that they only have one interview week and people are split into two different groups. I think as people decline an interview they will send out more invitations.It’s my understanding that they only have one interview week and people are split into two different groups. I think as people decline an interview they will send out more invitations.

• Like 2