2021-2022 Application Cycle

On 11/17/2021 at 4:58 PM, ChristyPrePA said:

Not yet! I turned everything in on Monday

We were just suppose to send back the signed acknowledgment form, pay the deposit, and sign the prerequisite form, correct? I haven’t received my background check either just making sure I didn’t miss anything. 

Edited by c12345

On 11/8/2021 at 2:31 PM, Elsebond said:

Declined without interview today.

Stats if it helps another in the future:

PCE 1,100 at time of app. Overall GPA 3.80. Bachelor's in Econ. Post-bacc/pre-req GPA 3.97 mostly at a CC. Very little shadow or volunteer.

Good luck everyone!

I have the same stats like you. I will apply for 2023. I am a little worry when I see your post. Maybe need apply more schools.

On 11/21/2021 at 3:41 PM, Kary6 said:

For those that have turned in your acceptance forms did y’all email or mail your immunization records? 

On 11/21/2021 at 3:55 PM, 1289PAplease said:

I mailed my immunization records, but I did email some extra information to the email address listed on the site. Either way I think is fine! And I haven’t received anything yet either, so I think they may be waiting until the deadline to see who all accepts their seat.

Are immunization records due soon? I have to look for mine

40 minutes ago, thebecomingPA said:

Is there a link for the scholarship essay? Does anyone know if it’s only for accepted students? Since the deadline is Dec 1st trying to figure that out 

They sent the scholarship to us through our acceptance email. 
And I do believe it is only for accepted students that actually enroll because I only received the extra links I needed after I paid my deposit (even though I emailed about it before officially securing my seat). 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, FellowprePA said:

Congrats to everyone preparing to start school in June!!! 🙂 Wondering, is anyone planning on declining their spot/accepted elsewhere?
I’m 1-10 on the alternate list, and this is my dream school so I’m still hopeful hahah 

Wondering the same! Has anyone in the alternate list heard back? Dec 3 was the deadline for all those accepted to accept or decline their seat.

5 hours ago, thebecomingPA said:

Wondering the same! Has anyone in the alternate list heard back? Dec 3 was the deadline for all those accepted to accept or decline their seat.

Hi was on the alternate list and I just got an email tonight on acceptance. I was 1-10 as well. I’m going to turn it down. So hopefully one of y’all are contacted soon! 

• Like 2