2021-2022 Application Cycle

On 9/15/2021 at 10:38 PM, FUTUREPAAA2022 said:

Probably won’t hear back until October. Interview dates are 

• Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2021
  • Thursday, Nov. 4, 2021
  • Friday, Nov. 5, 2021

There are technically 2 interviews during these dates. Group A interviews Wednesday and Thursday, Group B interviews Thursday and Friday.

Edited by TJtheprePA
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wannabeapac said:

Do y’all know if you don’t receive an interview invite today you won’t receive them at all? Since it seems people are getting them for different dates. 

You could be waitlisted which I suspect they will send emails to those people within the next few days. 

• Like 1

Interview 11/4

24 M In state applicant

overall GPA: 3.68

Science GPA 3.3 (C in Biochem and C in Orgo)

BS in Biology 2021

GRE- 154, 153, 5 (307)

CASPER- 75th-100th percentile

EMT-B for 3500 hours

Volunteer hours 12500 

Healthcare volunteer 7500 hours

3 recommendation letters (PHD shadowing, Aand P and cancer bio Teacher, and EMT-P supervisor)

English, Spanish, Portuguese Fluent

39 minutes ago, 1289PAplease said:

Hi all! Congrats to everyone who received an interview. For those of you who have filled out your RSVP, did you get a confirmation email following your submission? I just want to make sure they received my RSVP and I haven’t received confirmation yet.

I have not as well but I will give them more time as it has only been a day since the submission. From my understanding of the email they sent us yesterday, that process of receiving a confirmation email after the RSVP is not automated. So just give them time. 

16 minutes ago, shari said:

Congratulations to you all who have received an interview invite! ❤️ Feeling a little discouraged as this is one of my top choices and I haven't received anything. 😞 Hopefully I receive a waitlist email soon.

Yes, congratulations to everyone who received an invite! 

I am right there with you. Hopefully we will get a waitlist e-mail.

For everyone who did receive an invitation, did they allow you to choose a date or were you assigned one? On Baylor's website it says November 3rd, 4th and 5th. Has each of these dates invitations already been sent? Has anyone been assigned November 3rd?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1289PAplease said:

Hi all! Congrats to everyone who received an interview. For those of you who have filled out your RSVP, did you get a confirmation email following your submission? I just want to make sure they received my RSVP and I haven’t received confirmation yet.

I have not received one either. Hopefully we will receive a confirmation email soon. Looking forward to meeting you at the interview! 

12 hours ago, kratcliffe234 said:

Yes, congratulations to everyone who received an invite! 

I am right there with you. Hopefully we will get a waitlist e-mail.

For everyone who did receive an invitation, did they allow you to choose a date or were you assigned one? On Baylor's website it says November 3rd, 4th and 5th. Has each of these dates invitations already been sent? Has anyone been assigned November 3rd?

Dates were assigned to us. So pretty much we're split into Group A and Group B and Nov 4th and Nov 5th are the only dates for interviews. 

• Group A – Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2021 [Get to know the program, Q&A Panel with Students and Faculty] and Thursday, Nov. 4, 2021 [Interview Date]
  • Group B – Thursday, Nov. 4, 2021 [Get to know the program, Q&A Panel with Students and Faculty] and Friday, Nov. 5, 2021 [Interview Date]

Hope it helps. In the next few days, they will be sending out waitlist emails to some candidates followed by flat/straight rejection emails to others the days after. Last year, I was in the third wave => Flat rejection email => No interview. 

Edited by amazingIam242
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, amazingIam242 said:

Dates were assigned to us. So pretty much we're split into Group A and Group B and Nov 4th and Nov 5th are the only dates for interviews. 

• Group A – Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2021 [Get to know the program, Q&A Panel with Students and Faculty] and Thursday, Nov. 4, 2021 [Interview Date]
  • Group B – Thursday, Nov. 4, 2021 [Get to know the program, Q&A Panel with Students and Faculty] and Friday, Nov. 5, 2021 [Interview Date]

Hope it helps. In the next few days, they will be sending out waitlist emails to some candidates followed by flat/straight rejection emails to others the days after. Last year, I was in the third wave => Flat rejection email => No interview. 

Do you know if there’s a possibly that I would get no reply at all?

7 hours ago, amazingIam242 said:

Thank you so much. That is really helpful to readjust my hopes, but I am still hoping for a waitlist interview. Good luck on your interview!!! Thank you again!