2021-2022 Application Cycle

1 minute ago, coffeetalk21 said:

Waitlisted. Who do we reply to with our intent to stay on the waitlist? The email said not to directly reply to this email. Is it Professor Elliott or just the general BCM PA program email (paprogram@bcm.edu)? Thanks everyone and congrats to everyone who got accepted!

@unicornsUT11-20 @coffeetalk21 you email the General BCM program email at paprogram@bcm.edu if you wish to be on the waitlist.

Congrats to all that got accepted🥳 & to those waitlisted don't lose hope. Everything happens for a reason!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, thebecomingPA said:

Wait 37? They only take 40 per cohort so does that mean most of the first 40 declined? or did you mean the waitlist for interviews?

Yup the first one (37 out of the 40 that were initially accepted declined their spots for some reasons, therefore, 37 people were accepted off of the waitlist). I feel it was more like personal reasons (accepted elsewhere close to home or more affordable...) than it has to do with the program. If you go to last cycle thread, you will notice that many people were getting off of the waitlist. I got that number 37 because Mrs. Eliott mentioned during the information session on November 3rd. 

Either way good luck 🍀

Edited by amazingIam242
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, amazingIam242 said:

Yup the first one (37 out of the 40 that were initially accepted declined their spots for some reasons, therefore, 37 people were accepted off of the waitlist). I feel it was more like personal reasons (accepted elsewhere close to home or more affordable) than it has to do with the program. If you go to last cycle thread, you will notice that many people were getting off of the waitlist. I got that number 37 because Mrs. Eliott mentioned during the information session on November 3rd. 

Oh I see. gotcha. really hope so:) after all these rejections

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, thebecomingPA said:

Oh I see. gotcha. really hope so:) after all these rejections

Lol. Let's just hope people that have been accepted today get accepted elsewhere as well 🤣 so they can have options to choose from especially if they are out of state since BCM (private school) does not have any cap on OOS students as compared to other TX programs, UTSW for instance.  

Either way good luck on your journey. 🙂

Edited by amazingIam242
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kary6 said:

Congrats to everyone!! For those that go a call did y’all receive your email with admission info yet? I blacked out during the call and don’t remember when she mentioned we would get that😂

I have not gotten anything yet. I believe she said we would get an email later this afternoon, but I’m having trouble remembering too😂