UNTHSC 2021-2022 Application Cycle

Seems to me like 12/10 is the last day for interviews. I’m just a little disappointed. Just like others have been saying it would be disheartening if the system error had to do with the way our applications were reviewed. Portal for me says I applied 6/04 and I did receive that email 10/08. No news since. Guess it’s safe to say that I’ll be rejected lol

Well seeing that there is only 2 days left until the next interview, I want to say thanks to everyone on this forum. It has been informative, supportive, and we all had one hell of a ride together. Hope those that didn't get an invite get in somewhere or best of luck next cycle and congrats to everyone that has been accepted 👏

Edited by K3life
  • Like 8

I did receive a reply to the email I sent them regarding the Oct. 8th email. They stated that my application was received before the deadline and they were still reviewing applications. I'm confused by the fact that 12/10 seems to be the last interview, however, I was told in the email that they would be reviewing/sending invites through December. Not sure.. 

1 hour ago, PrePA25 said:

I did receive a reply to the email I sent them regarding the Oct. 8th email. They stated that my application was received before the deadline and they were still reviewing applications. I'm confused by the fact that 12/10 seems to be the last interview, however, I was told in the email that they would be reviewing/sending invites through December. Not sure.. 

haha I think they reviewed it through December and sent invites for that December interview already which is what they probably meant when they said “through.” They did review through December and that email was them just trying to be as broad as possible because that’s usually how it is. 

• Like 1

1. Does UNTHSC send acceptances on the same day or do they scatter them a couple of days in a row?

2. Has anyone been waitlisted from the 12/10 interview date?

3. Has anyone been rejected after interview?

4. To those accepted or rejected what does your status on your student portal say?

Edited by VQueenNerd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...