UNTHSC 2021-2022 Application Cycle

9 minutes ago, PAstudent472 said:

Is there anyone who interviewed 11/5 and still hasn't heard back? I still have not received anything from UNT in my email registered to CASPA that the interview invite was sent to.

I interviewed on 11/5 and still haven’t heard back. I’m getting nervous considering people have heard back that they are waitlisted and accepted. Friday is the 2-week mark that we should find out by…

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, FUTUREPAAA2022 said:

Haha gives me hope too but at the same time it doesn’t. Verified In June. They just skipped over me and was like no “interview pile” hahaha. 

Honestly feel like they've been sporadic and just picking and choosing randomly regardless of when people were verified tbh lolol. It's like they closed their eyes and just picked a random name and that's when they look at them 😂😂😂

• Like 2

19 hours ago, PAstudent472 said:

Have you heard anything else back from them yet? I've still received nothing from them not even a waitlist offering wondering if this means I was rejected.

I haven't heard back but I was told by a reliable source that the new deadline is next Thursday for all communications to be sent out regarding the 11/5 interviews. 

8 minutes ago, ECthePA said:

Yes. I’m a reapplicant and I received a rejection email last year on November 11 so I’m taking it as a good sign having not heard back yet! 🤞🏻

Oh nice! I haven’t heard anything either and looks like they were saying 12/10 interview was the last so…not sure. Was there an interview date in December last year? 

19 minutes ago, FUTUREPAAA2022 said:

Oh nice! I haven’t heard anything either and looks like they were saying 12/10 interview was the last so…not sure. Was there an interview date in December last year? 

I think last year the last interview was 12/5 based on what I saw on last year's forum. Some people didn't get an invite until like the week before. Hopefully we get an interview invite too