UNTHSC 2021-2022 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, lwtick said:

@K3life @prepatx3595 I called and spoke to the admissions team on Friday and was told they would send out rejection emails at the end of the cycle. Currently, invitations to interview are still being sent out.  

Did they mention anything about extended interview dates or is December 10th going to be their official last interview ?

(Assuming all invites for the November 5 interview was sent out) 

47 minutes ago, K3life said:

Did they mention anything about extended interview dates or is December 10th going to be their official last interview ?

They told me that December 10th was hopefully the last date of interviews, but they also said they aren't close to filling their class. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/25/2021 at 2:35 PM, K3life said:

@K3life I'm not sure, I didn't ask about interview dates. I thought I saw on a previous year forum that there was maybe an interview in January..? I seriously don't remember if that is accurate and I just don't have time to troll back through all that again. Haha. Honestly, this limbo/waiting stage is killing me. Hope everyone is hanging in!

44 minutes ago, PrePA20212022 said:

It was an interview invite for any upcoming available date. The only date available to sign up for was december 10th. I was verified first week of june

Wow they are filling up there spots! And people applied early are just now getting last interview dates. I hope they get to mines. Verified end of June.

20 hours ago, FUTUREPAAA2022 said:

Wow they are filling up there spots! And people applied early are just now getting last interview dates. I hope they get to mines. Verified end of June.

Sameee. Submitted 06/02 still waiting to hear back. 

On 11/1/2021 at 6:51 PM, PrePA20212022 said:

I just got an interview invite and the only date available was December 10th

Congrats 🎉