UNTHSC 2021-2022 Application Cycle

5 minutes ago, DallasPAHopeful said:

I just got an email that my application was completed and under review. I applied back in May and got all the emails to complete my portal and all that stuff this summer. Weird they are just now sending that to me? 

I just got that too! Also applied beginning of summer and paid my fees. 

12 minutes ago, DallasPAHopeful said:

I just got an email that my application was completed and under review. I applied back in May and got all the emails to complete my portal and all that stuff this summer. Weird they are just now sending that to me? 

I just received that email as well. I completed everything in early June so I’m confused as well. 

59 minutes ago, DallasPAHopeful said:

I also just received that e-mail and I applied early/ mid July. It is interesting that so many of us applied at very different times and still received it.  

Question for those who received the random confirmation email today - had you received an interview invite yet or was everyone that received that email today still patiently waiting to hear something from UNTHSC?

I submitted my application at the end of May, paid in June, and have not heard anything since then. Just curious