UNTHSC 2021-2022 Application Cycle

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to get this thread started for this cycle. I was told by UNTHSC last week that the link for the supplemental application fee would be submitted in the middle/late this week via email. I just wanted to see if anyone else is awaiting this link or has received it yet? I submitted CASPA on 05/05, and was verified 05/06.

15 hours ago, Mmass713 said:

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to get this thread started for this cycle. I was told by UNTHSC last week that the link for the supplemental application fee would be submitted in the middle/late this week via email. I just wanted to see if anyone else is awaiting this link or has received it yet? I submitted CASPA on 05/05, and was verified 05/06.

Hello! I'm waiting for the link as well, did they send you an email saying they received your app.?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kb4949 said:

Hello! I'm waiting for the link as well, did they send you an email saying they received your app.?

They have not. Last week, I was told the applications had not yet been entered into their system. I was going to give them a call tomorrow if I had not received anything by noon.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2021 at 12:08 PM, Mmass713 said:

They have not. Last week, I was told the applications had not yet been entered into their system. I was going to give them a call tomorrow if I had not received anything by noon.

Any update on receipt of application??

I was verified on May 3rd. I emailed them to see if they received my application/CASPer scores from April 29th. They told me they only received my app on May 18th, but not CASPer yet.

Did anyone get any updates yet? I'm concerned because all my other schools got the CASPer results before May 18th.

On 5/30/2021 at 6:44 PM, sonson said:

I was verified on May 3rd. I emailed them to see if they received my application/CASPer scores from April 29th. They told me they only received my app on May 18th, but not CASPer yet.

Did anyone get any updates yet? I'm concerned because all my other schools got the CASPer results before May 18th.

I have not heard anything. My CASPER scores say “delivered” via the CASPER website. Did you receive the link from the school to the supplemental application fee? I was told they don’t review applications until that is paid, but I haven’t received anything.

19 hours ago, Mmass713 said:

I have not heard anything. My CASPER scores say “delivered” via the CASPER website. Did you receive the link from the school to the supplemental application fee? I was told they don’t review applications until that is paid, but I haven’t received anything.

No, I haven't received the supplemental link either. I emailed them again to check in (last email I sent was beginning of may) and they said they still don't have my CASPer....

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone! 

I'm so happy this thread was started - thank you! Reading the timelines of those who have already submitted helped me build my own timeline expectations. I wanted to post my own dates for all those still anxiously waiting to get an update. 

CASPer test date: 20 May
CASPer scores delivered: 3 June 

CASPA submitted: 25 May 
CASPA verified: 27 May

As of yet, I do not have an email from UNTHSC, however my CASPer scores were just delivered either today or yesterday. Hopefully I have a notification soon, if not I'll follow up before the end of the week. I'll repost once I have an update!   

• Upvote 1

Update - I spoke to UNTHSC and the system our applications are loaded into on their end is down. They are currently working on the issue but that is the reason we have not received any communication specific to our applications being received and a link to pay the processing fee. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, lwtick said:

Update - I spoke to UNTHSC and the system our applications are loaded into on their end is down. They are currently working on the issue but that is the reason we have not received any communication specific to our applications being received and a link to pay the processing fee. 

Thank you for the update!! Just hurry up and wait at this point I suppose! It looks like last year, interview invites went out in late July, so we shall see.

Edited by Mmass713