UNTHSC 2021-2022 Application Cycle

39 minutes ago, NorthTXFuturePA said:

I also got waitlisted! Does anyone know when the next interview date is and/or when waitlisted people typically hear back? 

The next interview is 11/03 or sometime the first week of november. They said there’s no specific placement on waitlist as they just overview applications again if needing to pull someone. Some people last year heard up until June but you could potentially be contacted even up to the day of orientation. 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2021 at 9:36 AM, PAchow said:

The next interview is 11/03 or sometime the first week of november. They said there’s no specific placement on waitlist as they just overview applications again if needing to pull someone. Some people last year heard up until June but you could potentially be contacted even up to the day of orientation. 

One of my close friends was in the first round of interviews of last cycle and was waitlisted. She came off of the waitlist the last week of July.. a week before orientation. Just so those who have been waitlisted know to not be discouraged! I have not received an interview invite from any of the programs yet. Hoping I will be in the next round or so! 

• Upvote 2