UNTHSC 2021-2022 Application Cycle

30 minutes ago, TXprePA said:

So, does anyone know - if we have not heard anything from UNT at this point does that mean we were rejected? I am still trying to hold out hope but it's difficult not to get discouraged 😥

Does this school not send out rejection letters? That would be the polite thing to do at least

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, EnthusiasticPAHopeful2021 said:

Does this school not send out rejection letters? That would be the polite thing to do at least

At the information session one of the staff members stated that they are nowhere near having a full class and that they review EVERY application. You could still be in the running. Don’t count yourself just yet!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, EnthusiasticPAHopeful2021 said:

Interview season kinda just started so I don't think rejection letters are on the table yet. UTSW holds 6 interviews ending around February 2022 and UNT holds their interviews around the same time as UTSW. If you haven't gotten an interview dont count yourself out!! It's still so early. People will still be getting interview invites in 2022. 

• Like 2

Does anyone know how much weight casper scores have in obtaining an interview? I scored 50-74% higher than those in our cohort and thought this might give me a shot at an interview. I was verified early June and still haven’t heard anything. I am getting really discouraged. This is my number one school and I want this so badly. 😭

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, cmelissag said:

Does anyone know how much weight casper scores have in obtaining an interview? I scored 50-74% higher than those in our cohort and thought this might give me a shot at an interview. I was verified early June and still haven’t heard anything. I am getting really discouraged. This is my number one school and I want this so badly. 😭

Scored in the same range. I have not heard anything either. Getting nervous.

One thing that might give you hope (I tried this) is looking at last years posts on this site. A lot of people heard back in late October. We are still in the running. Good luck!

39 minutes ago, cmelissag said:

75-100 percentile, May applicant, 3.8 gpa…..no word

• Confused 1