University of Utah 2021-2022 Cycle

On 11/1/2021 at 10:54 AM, AllyyW said:

Yes. I have not heard anything since my application confirmation email. I am wondering if I should reach out to admissions or give it more time. 

I had the same issue. I emailed them and told them I never received anything and I received a response saying their system showed the email sent but that it was never opened. I definitely didn't have an email from them in any folder including junk or spam and I had received prior emails but not this one. They insisted they sent it and it must have been a problem with my email. They did include the letter informing me of denial so it wasn't a big deal but if that happened to someone that got an invite to interview that would be a problem.

2 hours ago, JonesNtoBPA said:

Actually I feel a lot better after reading the comments from last year's interviewing students about the anatomy & physiology exam. I can't verify all of its accuracy, but attached are some screenshots of comments from last year's students after they took the exam.

quotes.png

Thank you for sharing this! I feel so much better now as well 😅 

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 10:12 AM, AZParamedic2PA said:

Nope. I feel like the email they sent made it sound like you would hear back just soon to the interviews. If I don't get an email for exam first thing Monday, I'll be calling. As for interview, I'm waiting until Tuesday to freak 🙂

HI! I ended up getting an email on friday! Did you get yours?

On 11/6/2021 at 9:08 AM, JonesNtoBPA said:

Actually I feel a lot better after reading the comments from last year's interviewing students about the anatomy & physiology exam. I can't verify all of its accuracy, but attached are some screenshots of comments from last year's students after they took the exam.

quotes.png

Thanks for sharing this! I've been reading books like crazy all week long!

I had a recommendation to look up Crash Course with Hank Green for Anatomy and Physiology on YouTube as a good review. I am also flipping through my anatomy and physiology textbook and notes. 
Good luck to those taking the exam and interviewing this week!! You can do this and be yourself!! They already like you on paper! 😁

• Like 3

On 11/4/2021 at 10:07 AM, CCalPA said:

Hi everyone! 

Has anyone received the link for the exam / interview details / times? Interview is next thursday and exam monday.. I am hoping I didn't miss the email somehow

Hey, how did the exam go? I know you can't share what's on the exam, but was It accurate with those other posts that people wrote about it being pretty "basic" A&P? I bet you killed it. Good work! 

12 hours ago, Zildjian311 said:

Hey, how did the exam go? I know you can't share what's on the exam, but was It accurate with those other posts that people wrote about it being pretty "basic" A&P? I bet you killed it. Good work! 

HI! It was not too bad! I would agree it was the basic A&P! It went by super fast! 

• Thanks 1

Anyone interviewing this thursday :)?? I still have not received the email with the video we are supposed to watch. Anyone have an idea of what the Q&A will entail? Is it just a welcome for all interviewees and we kind of listen to people talk or do we ask questions throughout that hour slot?

2 hours ago, Moshie said:

I am with tomorrow's interview group, has anyone not had anything in their "box" folder? I emailed Doris however have not yet heard back. I believe this is where we will find some videos and program info.

Have you tried to open it on your laptop or desktop? I wasn’t able to open it on my cellphone, but I got to open the folders on my laptop. 

2 hours ago, JonesNtoBPA said:

Hi all, I'm in the Nov. 18th interview group. I'm just prepping for the Anatomy exam by downloading Examsoft.
I don't have the practice exam or "Exam Monitor" available in the Examsoft program yet. Are these not available until the day of the exam or were they available as soon as you installed the program?

You will probably just have to hit refresh a couple of times. It took about an hour after making the account before both the pre-test day downloads were available. Worst case there is a contact for customer support in the email we received. I called them and then it appeared as I was on hold. 

I interviewed yesterday! It was way less stressful than I anticipated and you really get the sense the interviewers want you to succeed! Good luck everyone with interviews coming up! Hope we get to be buddies in the upcoming cohort! 

• Like 4

@ShaneStr Did you download examplify the day of? I've downloaded the test software and waited an hour. I've refreshed it multiple times, but I'm still not getting anything. Is anyone else having this problem? I called the support line and they said the school has to release the tests. So now I'm wondering if we just have to wait until tomorrow (the day of the test) to have access to all the exams (pre test, exam monitor, and the actual test)? 

Hey friends! For those of you who have interviewed already, what style of interview are we looking at? I read before it was MMI but now that it's online things are different. Are the 3 interviews all the same? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Edited by zae3499