University of Utah 2021-2022 Cycle

7 hours ago, Jella said:

I received an interview invite for November 19th! I will be brushing up on my anatomy and physiology till then. 🤗😬 

Anyone have any tips for interview process? This will be my first. 

Congratulations! Interview on 11/11 here.  As for the interview process, it is helpful to ask friends to do mock interviews.  Watch some videos online.  Most of all, just be genuine and yourself.  You got this!  I'm happy to help if you'd like to reach out.

• Like 2

On 8/7/2021 at 11:24 AM, Jella said:

Hey y’all! Any Veterans out there? 

12 July Application received

14 July Application verified 

18 July CASPer test taken 

2 Aug CASPer scores received and waiting to match with CASPA application

Finger crossed for all. 😀

USAF veteran here just received my notification for an interview. Hope we both get in and are classmates. Good luck!

• Like 2

Hey all, I received my interview for November 18th! Anyone else who is struggling out there, I know EXACTLY how you feel. This is my first interview in 3 years of applying! My GPA wasn't the best. CASPA calculated it at 2.92 cGPA and sGPA, even though it was higher when I graduated. I believe I heard that the U likes to see reapplicants, and if you do, do something different that will help your application for next year. Best of luck to everyone! 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, AllyyW said:

Yes. I have not heard anything since my application confirmation email. I am wondering if I should reach out to admissions or give it more time. 

Yes I would probably reach out and just ask them what the status update on your application is. Because they sent out invites and denials a couple weeks ago. So maybe you're on a waiting list or something.