University of Utah 2021-2022 Cycle

Re re re re re JECTED!!!!

12:57 today

Thank you for your interest in the University of Utah Physician Assistant Program. We have completed our evaluation of approximately 3000 candidates in the current application cycle. We regret to inform you that you are not among the fewer than 200 we have selected to interview.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, McKennaM said:

Also rejected.. any tips on how to improve applications for next round would be much appreciated! 

Congrats to those who got an interview and best of luck on the interview process! 🙂 

This fact may be incorrect, but something I heard was that a lot of schools like to see second time applicants. With that, make sure you did something to spice up your application, whether that is retaking classes/GRE, more volunteering/shadowing, or just another years worth of PCE. Last year I applied and didn't get any interviews, applied to 11 schools, all denial. I applied to many more this cylce, 30, and have 4 interviews and 1 acceptance so far! Stay positive, find others to read your personal statement, do practice interviews, you got this!

11 minutes ago, gwiley said:

This fact may be incorrect, but something I heard was that a lot of schools like to see second time applicants. With that, make sure you did something to spice up your application, whether that is retaking classes/GRE, more volunteering/shadowing, or just another years worth of PCE. Last year I applied and didn't get any interviews, applied to 11 schools, all denial. I applied to many more this cylce, 30, and have 4 interviews and 1 acceptance so far! Stay positive, find others to read your personal statement, do practice interviews, you got this!

Thank you! Congrats on your interviews and acceptance this year! 🙂 

• Like 1