University of Utah 2021-2022 Cycle

On 5/28/2021 at 12:47 PM, kzwija2 said:

Can someone tell me the differences between the Salt Lake City and St. George campus? I understand the academics should be identical but I'm just wondering if there are any specific differences 🙂

Hey guys! I'm a current student at UPAP. The St George and Salt Lake campus are all one cohort. When in person, we utilize video conferencing. So when a professor is lecturing out of St George, they will broadcast to a large screen in our Salt Lake classroom and when a professor is lecturing out of Salt Lake, they broadcast to St George. It's a good mix of professors out there and professors here. We also have staff at both locations to help facilitate everything to make sure it runs smoothly. Hope that helps 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/22/2021 at 12:00 AM, ARPA2024 said:

@Ssrineedanap
I was notified by UPAP that they recieved my application and my Casper results. I took my Casper on 6/3. I think I saw you post in the Medex forum. I also recieved the same notification from them.

Hello. Did you have your application verified yet? UPAP only accepts prerequisite classes that have finished, which is why they said to put the class as complete with a letter grade. If it has not been verified, send your transcripts to caspa with the updated grades and submit. The deadline is Aug 1st. Best of luck! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2021 at 3:24 PM, Jella said:

Hey y’all! Any Veterans out there? 

12 July Application received

14 July Application verified 

18 July CASPer test taken 

2 Aug CASPer scores received and waiting to match with CASPA application

Finger crossed for all. 😀

Hey! They sent me that saying I needed to match with CASPA application too. What does that mean? Do I need to wait for my scores to be visible to me then go in and them in my CASPA app?

4 minutes ago, Rosaaa said:

Hey! They sent me that saying I needed to match with CASPA application too. What does that mean? Do I need to wait for my scores to be visible to me then go in and them in my CASPA app?

You don’t need to do anything! Once UPAP receives your Casper score they will match it to your application and send you an email saying they’ve been matched. 

17 hours ago, McKennaM said:

You don’t need to do anything! Once UPAP receives your Casper score they will match it to your application and send you an email saying they’ve been matched. 

They sent me an email saying they received my scores and that, the scores needed to be matched. So you're saying they will send another email later, saying they have been matched?

Not sure if this helps you guys, I never received the email about receiving my scores needing to be matched, but my email said 

"Your CASPA application has been verified and your CASPer test score has been received. There is no supplemental application required, and your application is now under review."

I

3 minutes ago, MaddieQ said:

Not sure if this helps you guys, I never received the email about receiving my scores needing to be matched, but my email said 

"Your CASPA application has been verified and your CASPer test score has been received. There is no supplemental application required, and your application is now under review."

I received two emails one stating May 25th that they received my application and it was verified and available to them but they still needed to receive my CASPer scores. I took the test July 18th and then sent me an email August 2nd saying that they received my scores and further confirmation will follow, after your score has been matched to your verified CASPA application. It never said my email was under review though..

20 minutes ago, Rosaaa said:

I

I received two emails one stating May 25th that they received my application and it was verified and available to them but they still needed to receive my CASPer scores. I took the test July 18th and then sent me an email August 2nd saying that they received my scores and further confirmation will follow, after your score has been matched to your verified CASPA application. It never said my email was under review though..

Once they’ve matched the application with the score they will send the email saying that your application is under review. It takes a little while for them to match it. 

6 minutes ago, McKennaM said:

Once they’ve matched the application with the score they will send the email saying that your application is under review. It takes a little while for them to match it. 

Oooh okay! As long as It wont affect my chances. How long did it take for them to send you the under review email?

1 minute ago, Rosaaa said:

Oooh okay! As long as It wont affect my chances. How long did it take for them to send you the under review email?

It only took a few days. So you should receive an email any day now. They don’t use a rolling admissions process. So it doesn’t matter when they receive the application, they will review all applications and send another email in October after all applications have been reviewed. 

12 minutes ago, McKennaM said:

It only took a few days. So you should receive an email any day now. They don’t use a rolling admissions process. So it doesn’t matter when they receive the application, they will review all applications and send another email in October after all applications have been reviewed. 

That makes me feel better. Thank you!!

1 hour ago, Rosaaa said:

I

Same thing with me